Electro Voice S44 Wall Mount Music Speaker System in Black
About This Product
The EVID Compact Sound speaker series continues the EVID family’s focus on form and function, with stylish, architecture-friendly design, a best-in-class performance-to-size ratio, and user-friendly installation and operation. The system is designed to provide exceptional background/foreground audio performance in retail spaces, restaurants, and similar environments – all while being heard but hardly seen. In addition to EV-engineered components for superior quality and reliability, the system features quick-access connections, simple wiring, and flexible mounting options (hardware provided), and is compatible with a variety of existing EV amplifier products, making it a great choice for contractors and end-users alike.
- High-performance EV-engineered 8” transducer with high-efficiency multi-mode audio crossover network.
- Compact, high-density wood enclosure with port for extended bass response, secure snapon speaker grille, and quick-mount slide-on bracket system.
- Easy-access signal connections with Phoenix-style connectors for quick wiring, user-friendly mode selector for stereo or mono operation, and easy-tap selector dial (supports 4/8 ohm inputs or up to 100 W / 70/100 V audio connections).
- 2” wide-range mid/high-frequency driver designed for broad, even coverage.
- Multi-angle compact mounting bracket system allows for a variety of speaker angles.
- Rigid high-impact ABS enclosure for durability.
Electro Voice S44 Specifications
|Bracket Adjustment Range||EVID 2.1: 160° x 60° ; EVID 40S: Fixed|
|Coverage, Music||EVID 2.1: 100° x 100°; EVID 40S: Omnidirectional|
|Coverage, Voice||EVID 2.1: 150° x 150°; EVID 40S: Omnidirectional|
|Impedance||EVID 2.1: 16 ohms; EVID 40S: Dual 8 ohm / mono 4 Ω|
|Included Accessories||Wall bracket; hex wrench|
|Maximum SPL||EVID 2.1: 100 dB; EVID 40S: 114 dB|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||EVID 2.1: 30 W; EVID 40S: 200 W|
|Transducer||0" (EVID 2.1: 50 mm (1.97 in); EVID 40S: 200 mm)|
|Transformer Taps (Transformer Version Only)||EVID 2.1: NA; EVID 40S: 100 W, 50 W, 25|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||EVID 2.1: 180 Hz - 20 kHz; EVID 40S: 180 Hz - 20 k Hz|
|Sensitivity 1 W/1 m||EVID 2.1: 84 dB; EVID 40S: 88 dB|
|Connector Type||Phoenix (2-pin)|
|Enclosure Material||EVID 2.1: ABS (fire rated); EVID 40S: Wood (MDF);|
(1) EVID 40S Subwoofer in black
(4) EVID 2.1 satellite speakers in black
(1) Wall mounting hardware kit for the satellite speakers
(1) Power cord
(1) Product manual