Be the first to review this product
Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Electro-Voice ETX-18SP Features:
- 18-inch DVX woofer for extended low-frequency response.
- 1800 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP.
- 135 dB peak SPL.
- Special DSP preset for true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth.
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX Powered Loudspeaker two-way models.
- Removable casters.
Electro-Voice ETX-18SP Specifications
|Frequency Range||28 Hz – 180 Hz|
|Low Pass Frequency||Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB peak dB|
|Power Consumption||100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A|
|Power Rating||1800 W|
|Frequency Response||33 Hz – 150 Hz|
|LF Transducer||DVX3180A 457 mm (18 in)|
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output|
|Height||550 mm (21.65")|
|Width||675 mm (26.57")|
|Depth||910 mm (35.83")|
|Weight Net||51.8 kg (114.2 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||58.9 kg (129.85 lbs)|
The Electro-Voice ETX-18SP Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 18” Powered Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide