Be the first to review this product
Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth QuickSmartMobile App* Control your sound while in front of your system. Quickly configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Perfect for both portable and installed applications. Next-generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full-range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18-inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10-inch top / 12-inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional-grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts, and our proven three-handle design for easy lifting. Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Though ELX200 is easy to carry, its tough construction and components ensure legendary EV durability and sound quality, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing - far above and beyond industry norms. Super-efficient Class-D power amplifiers deliver distortion-free maximum SPLs utilizing high-sensitivity transducers - all designed and engineered by Electro-Voice. QuickSmartDSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, sub/top system-match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure. Electro-Voice-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performance. The design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage - all with deeper, tighter bass response.
* Bluetooth is available in select countries.
**All are available in powered and passive versions.
Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Features:
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing ultraefficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Specifications:
Available Color Black Connector Type (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs Depth 574 mm / 22.5" Enclosure Material 15 mm plywood with EVCoat Family ELX200 Frequency Range (-10 dB) 40 Hz – 145 Hz Frequency Response (-3 dB) 47 Hz – 105 Hz Hz Grill 18 AWG steel with powdercoat Height 600 mm / 23.3" LF Transducer EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in) Low Pass Frequency Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz Max. SPL/1m (calc) 132 dB Power Consumption 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A Power Rating 1200 W Powered or Passive Powered Shipping Weight 33.1 kg / 73 lbs. Speaker Type Subwoofer Weight Net 29 kg / 64 lbs. Width 507 mm / 20" Woofer Size 18 inch
(1) Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) Owners Manual