Be the first to review this product
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers.
Electro-Voice EKX-18SP Specifications
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||35 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||40 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)|
|Low Pass Frequency||Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power|
|Power Rating||1300 W|
|Shipping Weight||41.2 kg (90.83 lbs)|
|Height||12RU 520 mm (20.47")|
|Width||606 mm (23.86")|
|Depth||612 mm (24.09")|
|Weight Net||32.8 kg (72.31 lbs)|
The EV EKX-18SP Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice EKX-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Guide
Forgot Your Password