DAS Altea 712A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker with DAScontrol & DASlink
About This Product
The Altea-712A is a high-powered model from D.A.S. Audio's Altea Series. It is equipped with a 1500 Wpeak Class D two-channel amplifier that provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion. Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the Altea 712A system. The DAScontrol interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The remote control and monitoring APP DASlink of the Altea-700 series powered systems allows users to wirelessly stream music from mobile devices in high-definition stereo.
The high-performance transducers include the D.A.S. 12F4 loudspeaker, which provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass. High frequencies are handled by the brilliant M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1" exit providing exceptional performance and smooth reproduction.
The Altea-712 passive systems allow users to choose the powering option they prefer. Designed for use with external amplification and outboard DSP, they benefit from the enclosure features and high-power transducer components of the Altea 700 powered versions.
DAS Altea 712A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker Features:
- Hi-power bi-amplified active system.
- DAScontrol interface for easy setup and adjustment.
- 24-bit high-end DSP with LCD screen.
- DASlink remote control and monitoring APP.
- High-definition wireless stereo music streaming.
- 1500 W peak Class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer.
- 12" loudspeaker + M-28 compression driver.
- Lightweight polypropylene enclosure.
- Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position.
- Integrated M8 rigging points.
DAS Altea 712A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker Specifications:
|Amplifier Power||1500 Wpeak|
Clase D Biamplified
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||60 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated Peak SPL at 1 m||130 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 60º|
|Connectors||INPUT: Female XLR|
AUX INPUT: Mini Jack
LOOP THRU: Male XLR
AC INPUT: Male IEC
|AC Requirements||3.0 A, 115 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
1.5 A, 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||650 x 380 x 346 mm|
25.59 x 14.96 x 13.62 in
|Weight||18.9 kg (41.6 lb)|
(1) DAS Altea 712A Powered 12" Two-way Loudspeaker
(1) IEC Power Cord
(1) User Manual