Chauvet DJ Stage Designer 50 DMX Controller
About This Product
The Stage Designer 50 takes the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48-channel console and combines the two into one powerful dimming unit. The Stage Designer 50 has up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps. The console allows the user to re-assign channels as needed and allows for MIDI input.Stage Designer 50 Features:
- Theater-style, DMX controller designed to control LED Par fixtures as well as relay and dimmer packs.
- Saves desk space by squeezing 48 channels into a 24-channel console.
- Achieve smooth transitioning between live stage looks with built-in, two-scene cross faders.
- Increase programming and playback versatility with two programmable auxiliaries.
- Simplify programming by using DMX channel patching to reassign channels.
- Increase flexibility with built-in MIDI support for remote dimming and scene triggering.
- Coordinate your light shows to music using the direct audio input connector or built-in microphone.
- Ability to stack scenes for simultaneous or sequential playback.
Chauvet Stage Designer 50 Specifications
• DMX Channels: 48
• DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
• Rackmount: 6U
• Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
• Weight: 9.9 lb (4.5 kg)
• Size: 19 x 10.5 x 3.5 in (483 x 267 x 89 mm)
• Approvals: CE
(1) Stage Designer 50
(1) External Power Supply
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Manual
(1) Warranty Card