Chauvet DJ 6SPOT LED Uplight
About This Product
It’s an LED powered, color-changer system complete with its own travel bag. Six individually controllable and positionable heads each contain a high-power tri-color LED that creates 7 popular colors. The unit can be controlled via DMX or by running automatic or sound-activated programs. The fixture easily slides onto most standard tripod stands or can be mounted onto truss.6SPOT Features:
- Low-profile lights are 3.6 in deep.
- Achieve total room or stage coverage with 6 individually adjustable heads.
- Complete and portable spot lighting solution fitted with high-intensity, tri-color LEDs.
- Easily set-up and tear down in minutes with the included carrying bag.
- Create 7 popular colors with high-power, tri-color LEDs that mix instantly.
- Increase mounting options by safely mounting to truss using built-in bolts.
- Create large, coordinated light shows with the Sweeper™ LED in master/slave mode.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Mounts to almost any universal tripod and the popular 4BAR system.
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music.
- Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs
Chauvet 6SPOT Specifications
• DMX Channels: 8
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 6 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
• Beam Angle: 11°
• Illuminance: 192 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
• Fits Tripod Size: 1 to 1.4 in (26 to 37) mm
• Power Linking: 20 units @ 120 V; 33 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 52 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 57 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 10.1 lb (4.6 kg)
• Size: 35.5 x 2.2 x 6.5 in (902 x 56 x 165) mm
• Approvals: CE
(1) Chauvet 6SPOT (1) Power Cord
(1) Mounting Kit
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide