American DJ MCTRL-300 Novastar Video Processor for ADJ AV6 video panels
About This Product
The MCTRL-300 is a controller for ADJ's AV6 LED video panels. It features one DVI signal source input and two RJ45 pixel-data outputs.
The controller is easily configured via USB and it will drive up to 1.3 million pixels supporting the following resolutions: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668.
The MCTRL-300 is an essential component for operation of ADJ AV6 video panels.
ADJ MCTRL-300 Specifications
• Control Mode: Synchronous Display with Control PC by DVI.
• Frame Update Frequency: 50-60Hz.
• Scan Mode: 1/12 Duty.
• Refresh Rate: 1200Hz.
• Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI.
• Control Distance: Ethernet Cable 120m.
• Support VGA Mode: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668.
• Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet.
(1) ADJ MCTRL-300 Novastar Video Processor for ADJ AV6 video panels