Be the first to review this product
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-in class loudspeaker for today's demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications. The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker's premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4" TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be "daisy-chained" to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
QSC K12.2 Powered Loudspeaker features at glance:
- Best in class audio performance.
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module.
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more.
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours.
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2).
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application.
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability.
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position.
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt).
- M10 fittings for flown applications.
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls.
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
- Presets: The user may select may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more.
- Scenes: Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
- Outputs: In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings).
QSC K12.2 SpecificationsCoverage:
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
The K.2 Series has been primarily designed for portable audio reinforcement. This includes a variety of uses in reinforcement for entertainers and presenters. All are designed to perform well on their own in full-range audio. They can be used singly, in stereo pairs or in distributed or delayed systems. They perform extraordinarily well as both main reinforcement systems and as floor monitors.All three models are equipped with two 35 mm pole sockets that allows use on a speaker stand or on a pole over a subwoofer. (The subwoofer must have a 35 mm pole socket capable of supporting the loudspeakers.) One socket is for vertical mounting, the other for tilting the enclosures down 7.5 degrees. In addition, the K.2 Series have features designed for various suspension methods. They feature two M10 threaded inserts for suspension with eyebolts and a built-in pull-back ring. There are also yoke accessories (model numbers: K8.2 YOKE, K10.2 YOKE, K12.2 YOKE) for each model that can mount either to the sides of the cabinet or to the top and bottom. These yokes allow for rigid mounting to structures and rotation of the speaker system.
Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
LF Transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
HF Transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymetric
Maximum Rated SPL1: 130 dB @1 M, peak 124 dB @ 1 M, continuous
Amplifier: Class D
Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
3 x Level
Rotary encoder (push)
2 x selection buttons
Monochrome LCD Display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm)
2 x Power LED (front and rear)
3 x Input Signal LED
Input A Mic selected LED
Input B Hi-Z selected LED
Limiter active LED
2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input
1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
Enclosure Details: Impact Resistant ABS
Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
Color: Black (RAL 9011)
Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
602 x 356 x 350 mm
23.7 x 14 x 13.8 in
Net Weight: 17.7 kg (39 lbs
Shipping Weight: 21.7 kg (47.8 lbs)
Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover
M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC LockOut Cover
This Package Includes:(2) QSC K12.2 K2 Series Two-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeakers with 12" Woofers
(2) Locking AC Power cords
(2) White QSC Logos
(2) ProX X-POLARIS-BL X2 Adjustable Height Pole Shafts
(2) ProX X-POLARIS-BL X2 Steel Base Plates
(2) Base Plate Bags
(1) Pole Carrying Bag
(2) QSC K12TOTE K12 Speaker Tote Bags
(2) Clutch 20' Sure-Fit XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone / Speaker Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
Forgot Your Password