(2) KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Monitors with Pioneer HDJ-X10-K DJ Headphones Package
About This Product
KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Reference Monitor (each)
KRK Systems V Series 8 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 8 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 8 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter.
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer.
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design.
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification.
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ.
- Mid and High Frequency EQ.
- Precise input level attenuation switch.
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors.
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications.
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector.
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation.
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10 Flagship Professional Over-ear DJ Headphones (black)
Stay on top of your game with the HDJ-X10, designed with input from professional DJs to serve you in every circumstance, from festivals to clubs. The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones1 to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce. Make an even deeper connection to the music.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating2, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10 Flagship Professional Over-ear DJ headphones Key features:High-quality audio design
The HDJ-X10 headphones are equipped with our new 50-mm HD driver, making them the world’s first DJ headphones to reproduce high-resolution sound from 5 Hz to 40 kHz. The direct drive structure, with a newly developed diaphragm shape and voice coil, delivers high-quality sound without loss of quality due to mechanic loss. Creating rich bass notes and clean mid-to-high frequencies, the flagship headphones enable accurate point source monitoring, even at loud volumes, and allow you to make a deeper connection to the music.
Even on the road, your headphones will handle severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a strong construction. Each model has cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test, as well as Pioneer DJ's own demanding stress testing.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, a world first for DJ headphones, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
These headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel. Solid, refined design
All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction. Choose from black or silver versions to complete your desired look. Excellent portability
When you’re travelling to gigs, you can be confident your HDJ-X10 headphones will be well protected in the included flat carrying case. Made from strong materials to protect your headphones from bumps and knocks on flights and in transit, the case has inner pockets for storing accessories such as USB devices and SD cards, and its handle makes carrying easy.
Various accessories included
The HDJ-X10 headphones come with a detachable 1.2 m coiled cable and a 1.6 m straight cable, plus an L-type mini-jack to prevent accidental disconnection.
4-core twisted-structure cable
The independent ground wire in the 4-core twisted-structure cable gives superior left and right channel separation, improving sound quality. In addition, the HDJ-X10 model features a highly reliable, detachable mini-XLR connector for outstanding sound quality.
Bass reflex chamber
The bass reflex chamber in the upper housing ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation.
Replacement parts available
Easily renew the detachable cables and ear pads with replacement parts, (sold separately).
Count on long-term, reliable performance from your HDJ-X headphones. A 2-year warranty has got you covered.
1 First headphones in the world to reproduce frequencies from 5 Hz to 40 kHz in the DJ headphone market (according to research conducted by Pioneer DJ Corporation Ltd, 21st August 2017).
2 First headphones in the world to feature nano coating in the DJ headphone market (according to research conducted by Pioneer DJ Corporation Ltd, 21st August 2017).
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: Woofer, 8" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-Frequency: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency Range: 29Hz - 24kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 118 dBSPL
- Power Output: LF (200 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (230 Watts)
- High Control: H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Low Control:L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 75Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 75Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 75Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 75Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 75Hz)
- Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminum
- Grille: Included
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.13" (435mm) x 11.18" (284mm) x 13.66" (347mm)
- Weight: 31.75 Lbs. (14.4 Kg.)
Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10 Specifications:
|Driver Units||50 mm dome type|
|Weight (without cord)||328 g / .73 lb.|
|Maximum Input Power||3500 mW|
|Output Sound Level||106 dB|
|Frequency Range||5 - 40000 Hz|
(2) KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Reference Monitors
(1) Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10 Flagship Professional Over-ear DJ Headphones (black)
Each V4 S8 Box Includes:
(1) KRK V4 S8 V Series 2-Way 8" Powered Reference Monitor (each)
(1) IEC power cord
(1) Removable front grill cover
(1) User manual & warranty information card
The HDJ-X10-K Retail Box Includes:
(1) Set of: Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10-K Flagship Professional Over-ear DJ Headphones (black)
(1) Flat Compact and protective hard carrying case
(1) 1.2m single output curled cord
(1) 1.6m straight woven sheathed cord with mini XLR connections
(1) φ 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold plated, threaded type)