Be the first to review this product
Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i 400-watt Portable PA System
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
400-watt, portable PA system with 8-channel powered mixer, two 8" speakers, iPod/iPhone USB connection, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and versatile EQ.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i 400-watt Portable PA System Features:
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output.
- Newly designed high quality speakers (LF:8" woofer/ HF:1" voice coil compression driver.)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line.)
- iPod/ iPhone USB connection.
- 1-Knob Master EQ with virtual bass boost.
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control.)
- Onboard feedback suppressor.
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ.
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs.
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs.
- Phantom power.
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs.
- Optional reverb footswitch.
- StageLok clamps provide secure speaker mounting.
The new STAGEPAS feature two sleek, lightweight speakers and a detachable powered mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, giving you a complete, extremely portable sound solution that can be set up quickly and easily in a variety of configurations and environments. By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers, and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS delivers a significant increase in power output ( 400W for the 400i and 680W for the 600i) as well as substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability. Complementing the boost in performance, the addition of iPod/ iPhone connectivity, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and more versatile EQ, has improved functionality and ease of use considerably, allowing STAGEPAS to meet the demands of a much wider range of applications and users.
The Ultimate All-in-One Portable PA System
The new STAGEPAS 400i and 600i are complete, all-in-one sound solutions that are extremely portable and easy to set up, allowing users to instantly add high quality sound reinforcement to virtually any environment.
Compact and light enough to carry by hand, STAGEPAS is an all-in-one PA system that you can take literally anywhere. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of.
Fast and easy set-up
With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
A PA for any occasion
Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations.
New Mixer Features for a Streamlined Set-up
The new STAGEPAS was designed to offer high quality sound, simply and quickly to let you do what you do best. Whether you're giving a speech or playing a gig, STAGEPAS is equipped with intelligent new features that provide simple, intuitive control of optimized settings, making it easy to dial in your perfect sound in a matter of seconds.
iPod/ iPhone digital connection
Enjoy high-quality playback while also charging your iPod/ iPhone so you never have to worry about a drained battery messing with your performance.
SPX digital reverb
One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you're ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
1-Knob Master EQ
This new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy.
Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end gear, this intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear, professional sound.
A Flexible Mixer with Improved Functionality
Equipped with 10 channels or 8 channels respectively, the STAGEPAS 600i and 400i offer versatile connectivity, comprehensive channel functions, and seamless expandability that meet the growing demands of a wider range of applications and environments.
New STAGEPAS Mixer
- Channel EQ: Assign detailed EQ settings to each channel for precise management of your final sound. Great sounding 2-band EQ on the STAGEPAS 400i and more flexible 3-band EQ on the 600i make setup easy and precise. Vocal and guitar performances especially will benefit from newly added mid-range control on 600i.
- Hi-Z switch: Connect acoustic-electric guitars and basses to enjoy high-quality performance with low distortion. Passive pickup instruments can be connected hassle-free, without a direct box.
- Switchable stereo/mono inputs: A versatile new feature that allows you to transform each stereo channel input into two independent mono inputs, giving you the flexibility to adapt to the needs of a broad range of performance requirements.
- Phantom power: Connect condenser microphones directly to STAGEPAS to get the best sound quality possible. Phantom power also means you won't have to worry about DI boxes losing their charge during a performance.
- Reverb footswitch: For hands-free control of your reverb, connecting an optional footswitch allows you to turn the reverb on and off instantly-perfect for MC-ing events or speaking during solo performances.
- Monitor out: Expand your front-of-house system or set up a monitoring system by using the STAGEPAS together with other powered speakers such as Yamaha's DXR lineup.
- Subwoofer out: Add more bottom end to your system by connecting a powered subwoofer such as the Yamaha DXS Series. Simply plugging in a subwoofer will assign a high-pass filter to the STAGEPAS speakers automatically.
By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS delivers a significant increase in power output, with substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability.
More power. More possibilities.
Delivering 680 and 400 watts of power respectively, the STAGEPAS 600i and 400i offer a major boost in performance, allowing you to meet the demands of a wider range of situations.
New speaker design for an increased coverage area
The new speaker design lets you deliver evenly-distributed, high-quality sound to a greater coverage area, so that the entire audience shares the same sonic experience.
Intelligent DSP for peak performance that lasts
STAGEPAS utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) to offer the consistently high-quality, distortion-free sound at any volume level, whether you're giving a business presentation or cutting loose in a club. What's more, Yamaha's intelligent DSP incorporates the use of advanced limiter circuits to protect vital STAGEPAS components, ensuring that you get the most out of your gear for years to come.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i Specifications:
|Mixing capability||Mixing channels||4 mono mic/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line + USB Audio IN: iPod/iPhone exclusive|
|Input channel functions||2-band (HIGH Shelving: 8kHz, LOW Shelving: 100Hz)|
|On-board processors||SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control), Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ|
|On-board amplifiers||Maximum output power @4ohms||400W (200W + 200W)|
|Frequency response (-3dB)||55Hz - 20kHz|
|Components||LF||8" (20cm) cone|
|HF||1" (2.54cm) voice coil compression driver|
|Maximum output level (1m; on axis)||125dB SPL / speaker|
|Power requirements||100V - 240V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Power consumption||30W (Idle), 70W (1/8 Power)|
|Net weight||17.8kg / 39.2lbs (2 x Speaker 7.5kg + Mixer 2.8kg)|
|Accessories||over panel, Power cord (2m), 2xSpeaker cables (6m), 12xNon-skid pads|
Each STAGEPAS 400i Retail Box Includes:
(1) Yamaha STAGEPAS 400i 400-watt Portable PA System
(1) Cover panel
(1) Power cord (2m)
(2) Speaker cables (6m)
(12) Non-skid pads