With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute. Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations. Equipped with 10 channels or 8 channels respectively, the STAGEPAS 400BT and 600BT offer versatile connectivity, comprehensive channel functions, and seamless expandability that meet the growing demands of a wider range of applications and environments. Mix It - Versatile features and seamless functionality ensure your mixes are always right on the money. Equipped with a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from smartphones or tablets, the STAGEPAS-BT models let you seamlessly play backing tracks for gigs, or set the tone of parties, conferences, or events with the audio playback of your choice. One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you're ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel. This new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy. Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT Portable PA System Features:
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- High quality speakers (LF:8" woofer/ HF:1" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- 1-Knob Master EQ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
- High-output power amplifier for versatility in a wide variety of performance applications.
- Two-way bass-reflex type speakers for high-quality, powerful sound.
- Multi-channel mixer supports a wide range of inputs.
- Bluetooth input for wireless high-quality sound from smartphones or tablets.
- Yamaha's high-quality SPX reverb, which provides optimum processing for instruments or vocals.
- Feedback Suppressor, which automatically cuts and prevents undesirable feedback noise.
- Independent equalizer on each channel for tonal adjustment and sound control.
Forgot Your Password