Yamaha HPH-MT5 Headphones Features:
- 40 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range from 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation.
- 250g light weight, smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability.
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods.
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring.
- Thick, durable ABS housing and folding arm ideal for use in tough working environments or travel.
- Straight 3 m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications *6.3 mm diameter standard stereo plug adaptor included.
- Convenient carrying bag included.
It takes a true original to become an industry standard, and since their inception Yamaha's NS-10M studio monitor speakers have become a mainstay of professional studios the world over, renowned for their legendary accuracy. From the NS-10M to the MSP and HS Series, Yamaha has remained faithful to a design philosophy focused on delivering the sonic accuracy that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform upon which to develop and establish their own signature sound. MT Series studio monitor headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, delivering precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of today's professional studio and monitoring applications.
With unmatched fidelity in a sturdy yet stylish design, and the durability to hold up to the rigors of the road, Yamaha's MT Series headphones offer a level of comfort you'll be thankful for after long hours in a critical listening environment.
MT5 headphones feature custom drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets. Made from aluminium wire coated in highly conductive copper, these lightweight yet powerful drivers provide a wide frequency response of 20 Hz-20 kHz, and deliver flat and high-resolution sound that meets the demands of professional monitoring.
Other acoustic components
From the arms to the ear cups, all acoustic components in MT5 headphones have been designed to deliver the accurate sound possible by completely eliminating extraneous resonance.
Superb Isolation and Comfortability
For professional users who perform critical listening and studio recording, it is important that their headphones fit in a way that prevents fatigue during extended listening sessions, and isolation that allows concentration while working. HPH-MT5 headphones provide superb comfort and isolation, and are specifically designed to meet the high standards of professional users.
MT5 headphones feature a sleek, stylish design with a closed-back, circumaural configuration that provides a comfortable fit and excellent isolation.
MT5 headphones are equipped with large ear pads for an extremely comfortable fit. Smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions that absorb excess vibrations provide stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation