Be the first to review this product
Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver with 1/2 Wave Antenna & Rack Mounting Hardware (G50 Band)
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
The Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit. Rugged, yet lightweight and compact, the all-metal chassis houses two independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and receiver outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units easily can share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment. For networked audio applications, Dante digital networking allows multiple channels of audio to be transmitted and received over a single Ethernet cable. When more compatible frequencies over shorter distances, High Density mode can be enabled to dramatically increase the number of available open frequencies.
With the suite of features and benefits ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4D is truly generations ahead of any other dual digital receiver in its class, and brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver Features:
- Two receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply.
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel.
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent.)
- Digital predictive switching diversity.
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters.
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit.
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync.
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications.
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission.
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output.
- Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet.
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel.
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers.
- Wireless Workbench 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control.
- AMX/Crestron control.
- AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager compatible.
- Yamaha device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles.
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature.
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator.
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level.
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas.
ULX-D sets a new and unprecedented standard for spectral efficiency and signal stability. The intermodulation performance of ULX-D is an incredible advancement in wireless performance, enabling a dramatic increase in the number of simultaneous active transmitters on one TV channel. Rock-solid RF signal with zero audio artifacts extends over the entire range. For applications where secure wireless transmission is required, ULX-D offers Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encrypted signal for unbreakable privacy.
For scalability and modular flexibility, ULX-D receivers come in single, dual, and even quad channel versions. The dual and quad channel receivers offer conveniences such as RF cascade, internal power supply, bodypack frequency diversity, audio output channel summing, and Dante digital networking for multi-channel audio over Ethernet. All receivers offer High-Density mode for applications where high channel counts are needed, greatly increasing the amount of simultaneous channels possible over one frequency band.
Advanced Lithium-ion rechargeability provides extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, battery life metering in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes, and detailed tracking of battery health status.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Shure ULXD4D Specifications:
1.7" x 18.9" x 10.7" (44 x 482 x 274 mm) H x W x D
3.36 kg (7.4 lbs), without antennas
steel; Extruded Aluminum
ULXD4 Power Requirements
100 to 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.26 A max.
Spurious Rejection: >80 dB, typical
Connector Type: BNC
Impedance: 50 Ω
Bias Voltage: 12 to 13 V DC, 150 mA maximum, per antenna
Connector Type: BNC
Configuration: Unbalanced, passive
Impedance: 50 Ω
Insertion Loss: 0 dB
Gain Adjustment Range: −18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps (plus Mute setting)
XLR: balanced (1=ground, 2=audio +, 3=audio −)
Full Scale Output
LINE setting: +18 dBV
MIC setting: −12 dBV
30 dB pad
Phantom Power Protection
Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 1Gbps, Dante Digital Audio
Network Addressing Capability
DHCP or Manual IP address
Maximum Cable Length
100 m (328 ft)
Each ULXD4D-G50 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver (G50 Band)
(2) 1/2-Wave Antenna
(1) Hardware Kit
(2) 2FT BNC Cable
(2) BNC Bulkhead Adapters
(1) 3FT Ethernet Cable
Forgot Your Password