Be the first to review this product
Shure SE535 Limited Edition Red Sound Isolating Earphones with RMCE-UNI Remote Microphone Universal Cable
Universal 3.5 mm communication cable with microphone and controls for Shure Sound Isolating Earphones. Feature selectable operation for both Apple & Android devices with a 3.5 mm connection through switch on back of control pod. The inline microphone and remote ensures clarity for calls and voice prompts, and provides volume and playback control. Measures 50 inches (127 cm) and includes a two-year warranty. Shure UNI cables are designed for continued functionality between mobile devices and your Shure earphones. They feature a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS connector and three button controls with in-line microphone for phone calls and voice applications.
Shure SE535 Red Earphones with RMCE-UNI Microphone Cable Features:
- Immersive audio - Own your audio space with Sound Isolating design that eliminates noise and keeps your experience pristine. It's the right way to listen and the only way to really hear.
- Get comfortable - A complete fit kit of custom sleeves makes your earphones uniquely yours. Settle in for marathon listening sessions with audio that feels better and stays securely in place.
- Take it on the road - All premium components and cables are meant to withstand professional, performance-level wear and tear. See what we're made of.
- One for all - Your single set of earphones fits every situation. The SE425 includes Bluetooth and 3.5mm connection options. Additional lightning and USB-C cables are available for premium connectivity for iOS and Android devices.
- Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable and Universal 3.5 mm communication cable included.
- Special Edition version (LTD) features a distinctly tuned frequency filter.
- Unique red earphones paired with a 46" light gray standard 3.5 mm audio cable.
- RMCE-UNI Remote Mic Universal Cable features a 3.5 mm (1/8") cable adapter.
- Selectable Android or iOS operation.
- Three button control functionality.
- In-line microphone.
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability.
Shure SE535LTD+UNI Specifications:SE535 Earphones
Transducer Type: Triple balanced-armature drivers
Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 119 dBSPL/MW
Impedance at 1 kHz: 36 Ω
Frequency Range: 18 Hz–19 .5 kHz
Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4") threaded adapter
Net Weight: 30 g (1 oz.)
Operating Temperature: -18°C to 57°C (0°F to 135°F)
Storage Temperature: -29°C to 74°C (-20°F to 165°F)
RMCE-UNI Remote Mic Universal Cable
Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8")
Housing: ABS plastic with TPE strain-relief.
Maximum Cable Length: 50 in.
Cable Diameter: 3 mm
Net Weight: 0.7oz.
(1) Set of Limited Edition Red SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones
(1) RMCE-UNI Remote Mic Universal Cable
(1) Universal 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable
(1) Set of Soft Flex Sleeves (S, M, L)
(1) Set of Foam Sleeves (S, M, L)
(1) Set of Yellow Foam Sleeves
(1) Set of Triple Flange Sleeves
(1) Premium Carrying Case
(1) Airline Adapter
(1) Volume Control
(1) 1/4" Adapter