Shure QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (G50 Band)
About This Product
QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains a clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire range.
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in mid-size presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
- Works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Includes QLXD1, 2 AA batteries, black zippered pouch, and user guide.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed.
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
- External charging contacts for docked charging.
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls.
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime.
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M.)
- Rugged metal construction.
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna.
- Frequency and power lockout.
- Live Vocals
Shure QLXD1 Specifications:
Radio Frequency Range: 20 Hz–20 kHz
Rechargeable components? Yes
Battery Requirements: 2 AA alkaline batteries or SB900A Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
Battery Life: Shure SB900A: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
Typical Operating Distance: 100 m (330 ft) line of sight
(1) Shure QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (G50 Band)
(2) AA Batteries
(1) Black Zippered Pouch
(1) User Guide