Shure PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System Wireless Audio System (G20 Band)
About This Product
Shure PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System with SE112 Earphones
PSM300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
- Features stereo and mono mode options and clear, 24-bit digital audio.
- Offers a AA-powered entry-level plastic bodypack or a AA-compatible advanced rechargeable metal bodypack that works with SB900A.
- Provides up to 15 compatible frequencies per band.
- Delivers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent).
- 24-Bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound.
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation.
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range.
- Half-rack, single-channel transmitter includes rackmount kit.
Shure P3T Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter (G20 Band)
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM300 systems.
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance.
Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
Shure P3T Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage.
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver.
- Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units.
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent).
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters.
- Selectable line / aux level.
Shure P3R Wireless Bodypack Receiver (G20 Band)
With its slim, lightweight, durable design, the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage, with up to 300 feet (90 meters) of range. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix.
Patented Audio Reference Companding and 24-bit digital audio clarity ensure the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Shure P3R Wireless Bodypack Receiver Features
- One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync.
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels.
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance.
- Volume knob and mix control are easy to adjust.
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected.
- Battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge.
Sure SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones
The SE112 delivers great sound with deep bass and impressive sound isolation. The first step in an audio upgrade for portable digital devices, the SE112 features Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes block outside noise up to 37 dB and provide a secure, comfortable fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE112 delivers detailed sound for personal listening or monitoring.
Sound Isolating DesignComfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
The SE112 Fit Kit Includes:
Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the soft flex sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A compact drawstring carrying pouch is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
Shure SE112 Specifications
|Speaker Type||Single Dynamic MicroDriver|
|Sensitivity||105 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||25Hz – 17kHz|
|Cable Style||50" Fixed|
Shure P3R PSM300 Wireless Bodypack Receiver (G20 Band) Specifications:
Active RF Sensitivity: (at 20 dB SINAD) 2.2 μV
Image Rejection: >90 dB
Adjacent Channel Rejection: >60 dB
Intermodulation Attenuation: >50 dB
Blocking: >60 dB
Audio Output Power: 1 kHz @ <1% distortion, peak power, @32 Ω 80 mW (per output)
Minimum Load Impedance: 16 Ω
Headphone output: 3.5 mm (1.8") stereo
Net Weight: .22 LBs (98 g) (without batteries)
Dimensions (H × W × D): 4.3" x 2.5" x 0.8" (110 × 64 × 21 mm)
Battery Life: 5–7 hours (continuous use) AA batteries
(1) Shure P3T Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter
(1) Shure P3R Wireless Bodypack Receiver
(1) Shure SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones
(1) Rackmount & Hardware Kit
(1) 1/4 Wave Antenna
(1) BNC Bulkhead adapter
(1) BNC Cable
(1) Power Supply
(2) AA Batteries
(1) User Guide
The Sure SE112 Box Includes:
(1) Set Sure SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones in grey
(1) Sleeve fit kit
(1) Nozzle cleaning tool
(1) Drawstring pouch
(1) User guide