The transmitter features the popular PG58 mic capsule, a rugged and reliable ABS polymer chassis and frame, a 10 dB pad, an On/Off ergonomic push-button switch, and a single bi-color LED battery indicator. It has a rugged windscreen and has a comfortable size and shape.
The receiver is a tabletop design with XLR and 1/4" outputs, and features one touch QuickScan technology, which examines the room and the available frequencies, and selects the best one.
Shure PG58 Vocal MicrophoneA rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.