Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System - Features CVL Lavalier Microphone
About This Product
Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless Microphone System
The BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, CVL lavalier microphone, power supply, lavalier clip, windscreens, and user guide.
Shure CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Clip-on lavalier condenser microphone in a discreet, miniature form factor ideal for professional presentations. Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
Shure CVL Features:
• Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
• Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
• Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
• Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
• Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
• TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
Shure BLX1 Features:
• Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
• Easily accessible On / Off switch
• TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
Shure BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
Shure BLX4 Features:
• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
Shure CVL Specifications
|Frequency Response||50–20,000 Hz|
Shure BLX1 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||300 ft (100 m) transmission radius|
Shure BLX4 Specifications
|Compatible Systems per Band||Up to 12 (region dependent)|
(1) BLX4 Wireless Receiver
(1) BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) CVL Lavalier Microphone
(1) Power Supply
(1) Lavalier Clip
(1) Pack of Windscreens
(1) User Guide