Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System * $30 Instant Rebate
About This Product
Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System
Features BLX2 with PG58 and CVL Lavalier Microphone
The BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, CVL lavalier microphone, power supply, microphone clip, lavalier clip, lavalier windscreens, and user guide.
Shure CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone
For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
Shure CVL Features:
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use.
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction.
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality.
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds.
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations.
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems.
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
A rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
Shure BLX2/PG58 Features
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides.
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching.
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
- Easily accessible On / Off switch.
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- Two-color audio status indicator LED.
Shure CVL Specifications
|Frequency Response||50–20,000 Hz|
Shure BLX2/PG58 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Battery Requirements||2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline|
Shure BLX1 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||300 ft (100 m) transmission radius|
Shure BLX8 Specifications
Compatible Systems per Band Up to 12 (region dependent)
The Shure BLX1288/CVL System Box Includes:
(1) Shure CVL Lavalier Microphone
(1) Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
(1) Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Shure BLX88 Dual-Channel Receiver
(1) Power Supply
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Lavalier Clip
(1) Pack of windscreens
All User Guides