Be the first to review this product
2x Yamaha DXR8MKII 8" 2-way Active Loudspeakers with Clutch Heavy Duty Tripod Stands & Covers Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again Yamaha's team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals. Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you've come to expect from the DXR Series - only much more.
Yamaha DXR8 mkII 8" Powered Speaker Features:
- 8" powered loudspeaker with 1100W class-D power amplifier.
- The most compact/lightweight DXR Series mkII powered loudspeaker.
- Newly equipped with 1.75" Neodymium HF compression driver and high-output 8" LF unit in the most compact enclosure of the series.
- Maximum 130dB SPL of power and wide frequency response range of 57Hz-20kHz.
- Ultra-Precise 48bit DSP processing for clear high-definition sound and built-in D-Contour intelligent dynamic control.
- Durable and compact ABS Enclosure.
Yamaha DXR8 mkII Specifications:
Speaker type 8" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type Frequency range (-10dB) 57Hz - 20kHz Nominal coverage H 90° V 60° Components LF Diameter:8" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite HF Diaphragm:1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Neodymium Crossover FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter) Output power Dynamic:1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W) Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 130dB SPL I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1), LINK OUT: XLR x 1 Processors D-CONTOUR :FOH / MAIN, MONITOR, OFF Power requirements 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz Power consumption 90W Flying and mounting hardware Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts) Pole socket 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees) Dimensions W 280mm (11") H 458mm (18") D 280mm (11") Net weight 12.8kg (28.2lbs) Accessories UB-DXR8 (U-bracket) Others Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
(2) Yamaha DXR8MKII 8" 2-way Active Loudspeakers
(2) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Covers
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Heavy Duty Professional Tripod Speaker Stands with Carry Bag
(2) Venom Solutions 20' White Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cables [SF20XLR-WHITE]
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
Each DXR8 MKII Retail Box Includes:
(1) Yamaha DXR8 8" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
(1) AC power cord
(1) Owner's manual