Ultimate Support PRO-X-T-F Pro Series Extreme Microphone Stand with Fixed Boom & Standard Height
About This Product
Pro Series Extreme microphone stands from Ultimate Support feature a new mechanism that allows you to fold the tripod legs upward for quick and easy storage, with a locking mechanism that makes sure the stand will be sturdy in use, and secure in transit. The base is made from die cast aluminum, ensuring the stand provides the sturdiness and weight users have come to expect from the line. Featuring the same thick-walled steel tubing shaft design that users expect from the Pro Series, combined with the heavy powder coated finish; Pro Series Extreme microphone stands remain 20 times stronger than the competition, and will be with you for a lifetime.
Locking Tripod Base
Mic tripod legs can lock in the open or closed position.
Quarter Turn Clutch
The clutch is over sized for better grip, it just takes a quarter turn to adjust the height.
Mic tubing & base is steel and powder coated. Tubing is 1” in diameter, making it’s tubing one of the largest in the market.
Fixed Mic Boom
Fixed mic boom tilts, pans, rotates, retracts and extends with one-touch adjustment.
Ultimate Support PRO-X-T-F Pro Series Extreme Microphone Stand Features:
- Standard 5/8" Microphone Adapter.
- Mic clutch takes a quarter turn to adjust.
- Mic tripod legs can lock in open or closed position.
- Die Cast Aluminum Tripod Base.
- Fixed mic boom tilts, pans, rotates, retracts and extends with one touch adjustment.
Ultimate Support PRO-X-T-F Specifications:
- Part Number: 17883.
- Tube Material: Steel.
- Tube Finish: Powder Coated.
- Tube Diameter: 1" (25 mm.)
- Base Type: Locking Tripod.
- Base Diameter: 26" (660 mm.)
- Height Type: Standard.
- Shaft Height: 39.25" – 68.125" (997mm – 1730.4mm.)
- Boom Type: Fixed.
- Boom Length: 31.75" (806 mm.)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.90 kg.)
(1) Ultimate Support PRO-X-T-F Pro Series Extreme Microphone Stand with Fixed Boom & Standard Height