Trusst 1 m (3.28 FT) Straight Section [CT290-410S]
About This Product
Trusst 1 m (3.28 FT) Straight Section [CT290-410S]Trusst is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. A TUV-certified stick of truss measuring 1 meter (3.28 ft) for a multitude of applications when used in combination with Trusst Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps.
Trusst CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 – 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All Trusst sticks are TUV certified and all Trusst items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. Trusst products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. Trusst works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
CT290-410S Features:• Includes connecting hardware.
• Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity.
• Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders.
• Compatible with many Trusst accessories to create an astonishing and custom presentation.
• Available in many lengths for mobile entertainers,event productions, small productions, nightclubs, retail displays and more.
• Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup.
Trusst CT290-410S Specifications
- Length: 1 m (3.28 ft)
- Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm)
- Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm)
- Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm)
- Centerpoint load: 6,103 lbs (2,768 kg)
- Distributed load: 6,103 lbs (2,768 kg)
- Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm)
- Weight: 15.87 lbs (7.2 kg)
- Approvals: TUV, SLV