Shure PGXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System (X8 Band) * $40 Instant Rebate
About This Product
Shure PGXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System (X8 Band)Features SM58 Handheld Microphone
The PGXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the PGX-D wireless systems family.
PGX-D Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal.
Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
PGXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterWith an interchangeable SM58 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/SM58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
The PGXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with PGX Digital Wireless Systems.
PGX Digital Wireless combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance.
PGXD2/SM58 Features:• Power, mute, and battery status.
• LED10 dB of adjustable gain.
• Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes.
• Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show.
Shure PGXD4 Wireless ReceiverThe Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD4 Features:• 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound.
• Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly.
• One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver.
• True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability.
• Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band.
• 1/4” and XLR audio outputs.
• Included padded carrying case for portability and protection.
Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver Specifications
|Typical Operating Distance||200 ft (60 m)|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours|
|Battery Requirements||2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries|
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
Shure PGXD24/SM58 Includes:(1) PGXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
(1) Shure PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
(2) AA batteries
(1) Power Supply
(1) Microphone clip
(1) User Guide