Be the first to review this product
Sennheiser EW-DME2/835-SSETR4-9 Digital Wireless Lavalier/Vocal Microphone Combo Set - Frequency Range: 552 - 608 MHz
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
Evolution Wireless Digital features an equidistant tuning grid previously only found in our flagship Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems. Quality components with exceptional linearity eliminate intermodulation between EW-D transmitters, allowing frequencies to be equally spaced every 600 kHz alongside each other. This simplifies frequency coordination for wireless beginners and seasoned professionals alike, and also contributes to the system's scalability and impressively high channel count. The power of Bluetooth Low Energy puts full control right in the palm of your hand with the Sennheiser Smart Assist app. Take advantage of a remarkably fast automated setup, mobile access to every system setting and the added benefit of remote monitoring, all from the convenience of your Android or iOS device. Save time, save energy and perform with confidence.
Sennheiser EW-DME2/835-SSETR4-9 Lavalier/Vocal Set Features:
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability.
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance.
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort.
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail.
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart.
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels.
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning.
- Lithium-Ion battery pack (sold separately) delivers up to 12 hours of operation.
- Up to 8 hours of operation with 2x provided AA batteries.
Sennheiser EW-DME2/835-SSETR4-9 Product Specifications:General Specifications
Frequency range: 552 - 607.8 MHz
THD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
Operating temperature: -10 °C - +55 °C (14 °F - 131 °F)
Operating relative humidity: 5 - 95 % (non-condensing)
Audio frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
System Latency: 1.9 ms
Dimensions: 212 x 44 x 189 mm
Weight: approx. 1000 g (without antennas and power supply)
Current consumption: ≤ 300 mA
Input voltage range: 11 - 13 V
Transmission power: BLE: max. 10 mW EIRP
Audio output level: 18 dBu max.
Dimensions: 50 x 268 mm (with module) / 40 x 200 mm (without module)
Weight: approx. 304 g (with module) / approx. 195 g (without module)
Power supply: 2 AA batteries 1.5 V (alkaline manganese) or BA 70 rechargeable battery pack
Current consumption: < 300 mA
Input voltage range: 2.0 - 4.35 V
Transmission power: Audio link: 10 mW / ERP (Range Y1-3): 12 mW ERP / BLE: max. 10 mW EIRP
Dimensions: 405 x 350 x 73 mm
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB
Transducer principle: dynamic
Weight: 3.1 kg
Pick-up pattern: cardioid
Sensitivity: 2.1 mV/Pa
Cable length: approx. 1.60 m
Connector: 3.5 mm jack
Frequency response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
Max. sound pressure level: 130 dB
Transducer principle: pre-polarized condenser microphone
Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 17 mV/Pa
Equivalent noise level: 32 dB
Power supply: 7.5 V
Each EW-DME2/835-SSETR4-9 Retail Box Includes:(1) Sennheiser EW-D EM rack receiver
(1) Sennheiser EW-D SK bodypack transmitter
(1) Sennheiser EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitter
(1) Sennheiser ME 2 lavalier microphone
(1) Sennheiser MMD 835 microphone module
(1) MZQ 1 microphone clamp
(2) Rod antennas
(1) Power supply with country adapters
(1) Rackmount set
(4) Rubber feet
(1) Quick guide
(1) Safety guide
(1) Manufacturer declaration sheet
(2) AA batteries
Forgot Your Password