Be the first to review this product
Sennheiser E-835-S Handheld Microphone (Cardioid, Dynamic) with 3-Pin XLR-M & On/Off Switch
In Stock - Almost Gone
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule. Industry leading 10 year warranty. All parts and labor covered.
Sennheiser E-835-S Handheld Microphone Features:
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals.
- Cuts through high on-stage levels.
- Clear reproduction with a high presence.
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis.)
- Handles high sound pressure levels.
- Optional silent on/off switch.
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil.
- Excellent feedback rejection.
- Rugged metal housing.
Sennheiser E-835-S Product Specifications:Dimensions:
Ø 48 x 180 mm
Frequency response (Microphone):
40 - 16000 Hz
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz):
Minimum terminating impedance:
Weight without cable:
Each E-835-S Retail Box Includes:(1) Sennheiser E-835-S Handheld Microphone (Cardioid, Dynamic) with 3-Pin XLR-M & On/Off Switch
(1) Microphone clip