Be the first to review this product
Samson Stage XPD2 Handheld USB Digital Wireless System with HQ6 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
The Samson XPD2 Handheld system allows you to bring a wireless microphone to a variety of sound applications via its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. Offering simple setup, professional full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation, the XPD2 Handheld is perfect for live performances, digital communications and mobile productions.
Samson Stage XPD2 Handheld USB Digital Wireless System Features:
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system.
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more.
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows.
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter.
- RXD2 USB stick receiver.
- Receiver features a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output.
- HXD1 handheld microphone transmitter with Samson Q6 Dynamic Microphone element.
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included.)
- 100' operating range (line of sight, environment dependent.)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter.
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports.
- Includes mic clip and USB extension cable.
XPD2 operates in the license-free 2.4GHz frequency band, is extremely fast and easy to setup and with 100 feet of operating range (environment dependent) the system provides plenty of room to work wirelessly.
XPD2 combines incredible audio quality, simple operation and micro receiver technology makes adding wireless microphones to your audio production extremely easy and affordable.
More Ways To Connect
The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices. To connect to an iOS device you will need to use Apple's Lightning to USB Camera adapter. To connect to an Android device, you will need a host OTG adapter.
So Why Wires?
XPD2 wireless delivers its high-quality audio via digital transmission. This type of wireless technology enables the HXD2 handheld microphone transmitter to send uncompressed signal to the receiver. The result is greater signal-to-noise when compared to a traditional wireless system, and a performance that sounds as good as using a wired microphone.
Recording, Live Performance, Music Education, Audio for Video, Journalism, Karaoke, Multimedia, Gaming, VOIP, Podcasting
Samson SWXPD2HQ6 Specifications:
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
Simultaneous Systems: 2
Working Range: 100' (3m) line of sight
Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
Modulation type: GFSK
Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz–16KHz
T.H.D.: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
Signal to Noise: >85dB
Operating Temperature -10°C ~ +40°C
RXD2 USB Receiver
Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
USB audio sample rate: 32KHz
Operating Voltage: 5V DC
Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.9" x .31" (89 mm x 23mm x 8mm)
Weight: 0.35oz (10g)
HXD1 Handheld Transmitter
Microphone Element: Q6 dynamic
RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
Battery Life: 20 hours
Audio Sample Rate: 32 kHz
Dimensions: 10.2" x ø2.1" (260mm x ø54mm)
Weight: 0.5lb (218g)
Each SWXPD2HQ6 Retail Box Includes:
(1) RXD2 USB Receiver
(1) HXD1 Handheld Transmitter
(1) HQ6 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
(1) USB extension cable