Be the first to review this product
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
Samson's Go Mic Mobile is the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones, allowing mobile filmmakers/journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere. Go Mic Mobile connects directly to iOS and Android devices so can you start filming with high-quality audio almost immediately.
The Go Mic Mobile is a dual wireless system designed to deliver professional quality audio for mobile video. Pair and mix two transmitters to the GMM and turn your mobile device into a complete video production studio. It is the ideal solution for mobile journalists, filmmakers, videographers or anyone looking to add wireless audio to their video projects.
Samson Go Mic Mobile Digital Handheld Wireless System Features:
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system.
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues.
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter.
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable.
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included.)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Switchable 1/8" headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control.
- HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule.
- Transmitter offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries.
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight.)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included.
In addition to the Go Mic Mobile (GMM) Receiver, the uniquely configured Go Mic Mobile Handheld Wireless System features Samson's HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule for up to 100' of uncompressed digital wireless operation. The HXD2 also offers AGC (auto gain control) and internal limiting to ensure you always have the clearest audio signal possible.
The Go Mic Mobile includes all the cables needed to connect the Go Mic Mobile Receiver (GMM) to a smartphone or digital camera (with an audio input). The Go Mic Mobile will work with iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows devices. The locking mount arms enable the Go Mic Mobile receiver to mount directly onto the rear of a smartphone out of the way of the phone's lens. The arms can be removed to attach the receiver to a tablet (using the included hook-and-loop strips) or affix to a camera using the included shoe mount adapter.
The low latency transmission to your mobile device eliminates any sync issues, so you can capture, edit and share videos right from your smartphone. An additional transmitter can be added to the system for dual-channel operation.
The system also includes a Lighting cable to connect to iPhone/iOS devices, USB Micro B and USB-C cables to connect to Android devices and an 1/8" (3.5mm) cable to connect to any analog audio input, as well as a varity of receiver mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"-20 adapter, shoe mount adapter).
Go Mic Mobile offers digital audio compatibility with Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later that allow USB digital audio connectivity. Not all Android applications support USB audio, and you may need to download a third party app to use this feature. Analog connectivity via the included 1/8" (3.5mm) cable is offered as an alternative solution.
Samson SWGMMSHHQ8 Specifications:
Go Mic Mobile Wireless System
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight.
- Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz.
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C.
- Signal To Noise: 90dB (A) mic at minimum gain, 78dB (A) mic at maximum gain.
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: +6 dBu, =4.4 Vpp, =70 mW per side into 32Ω.
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz.
- USB Audio Support: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux.
- Battery Life: 7–13 hours depending on use.
- Power: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC 500mA.
HXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- Microphone Type: Dynamic, unidirectional.
- Microphone Capsule: Samson Q8.
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP.
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries.
- Battery Life: 20 hours.
Each SWGMMSHHQ8 Retail Box Includes:
(1) GMM Receiver
(1) HXD2 Handheld Transmitter Microphone
(1) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
(2) Bracket arms
(1) Set of Hook-and-loop fasteners
(1) 1/4"–20 adapter
(1) Shoe mount adapter
(1) USB Micro B Cable
(1) USB-C Cable
(1) 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable
(1) USB charge cable
(1) Power adapter
Forgot Your Password