Welcome to Samson AirLine, the original micro-wireless microphone systems. Wireless microphone and instrument systems were originally developed to eliminate cables, providing unparalleled freedom of movement. AirLine 99m takes this concept to a new level with frequency agile transmitters and micro receiver, providing a completely "hassle-free" user experience. Featuring miniaturized circuitry and an internal, rechargeable battery the AH9 can operate for up to 8 hours on a single charge. The AirLine 99m System combines an AH9 headset transmitter with a Samson Qe Fitness or DE10 low profile headset microphone. Offering frequency-agile UHF operation, the micro-sized True RF Diversity AR99m receiver provides 100 available channels to secure reliable wireless performance. The receiver provides easy setup with 1-touch scan which analyzes and selects the clearest operating channel, infrared set to pair the transmitter with the receiver, and versatile output connections (XLR, 1/4" and 1/8"). An included USB port can be used to charge the AH9 transmitter or integrate a Samson XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) to make it a dual-receiver.
AH9 Micro Transmitter
While Samson revolutionized wireless with the original AirLine transmitter, the AH9 is the exciting next chapter to the story. Thanks to its micro design, the AH9 transmitter is mounted directly on the included Qe headset, completely eliminating beltpacks and cables from the setup (ideal for active performers). In addition to a 300' operating range, the AH9 offers easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
AR99m Micro Receiver
Offering frequency-agile UHF operation, the micro-sized True RF Diversity AR99m receiver provides 100 available channels to secure reliable wireless performance. The receiver provides easy setup with 1-touch scan which analyzes and selects the clearest operating channel, infrared set to pair the transmitter with the receiver, and versatile output connectors (XLR, 1/4" and 1/8"). A USB port on the AR99m receiver can be used to charge the AH9 transmitter or integrate a Samson XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) to make it a dual-receiver.
Qe Headset Microphone
The AirLine 99m AH9 Fitness Headset system includes a Qe headset microphone, specifically designed for fitness instructors and high-energy performers. The Qe features a lightweight, double ear headset design with an adjustable/removable strap for a more secure fit. At the end of an adjustable stainless steel metal gooseneck sits the condenser microphone, whose water/sweat-resistant capsule prevents corrosion from the prolonged exposure to moisture that is to be expected in a fitness setting. And with a bidirectional pickup pattern, the Qe's condenser capsule takes hold of stunning audio while reducing background noise, minimizing feedback problems and effectively rejecting signals not originating directly in front of the mic.
Live Performance, Fitness, DJ
Samson AirLine 99m Fitness Headset Features:
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system.
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth.
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent.)
AH9 Wireless Micro Transmitter Features:
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required.)
- Water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone with condenser capsule.
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Sealed gold contact charging connector.
- Low battery LED indicator.
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight.)
- Variable Gain control.
- 1-touch Mute.
- Four windscreens included.
AR99m Wireless Micro Receiver Features:
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts.
- Set button scans/selects optimal channel options.
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency.
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range.
- Channel and Ready/IR/Peak LED displays.
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" and unbalanced 1/8" outputs.
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless system, AH9 transmitter or phone charging.
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch.
- 1/4-wave antennas.