Be the first to review this product
Reloop AMS-RP-1000-MK2 Professional Belt Drive Turntable System
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship in only 3-5 days (business days only).
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel. Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected. The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations. The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reloop AMS-RP-1000-MK2 Belt Drive Turntable System Features:
- Metal top panel and reinforced housing construction.
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response.
- Precision pitch with range of +/-10 %.
- Superior finish in deep black metallic.
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and hifi use.
- Perfect for aspiring DJs and hifi enthusiasts.
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise.
- Precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 rpm.)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter with stable rotation.
- Statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME.)
- Extendible needle illumination.
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation.
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features.
- Dust cover available as optional accessory.
- Includes platter, Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, instruction manual.
Reloop AMS-RP-1000-MK2 Product Specifications:
Type: belt drive turntable
Drive: belt drive
Motor: DC motor
Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
Brake time: < 1 sec.
Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
Wow and flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Brake system: electronic brake
Record weight: recommended 350g
Material: aluminium die-cast
Diameter: 332 mm
Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
Effective length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking angle error: < 3°
Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
1x Phono out (gold-plated)
Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
Power consumption: 10 W
Dimensions: 450 x 144 x 352 mm
Weight: approximately 5.7 kg
Each AMS-RP-1000-MK2 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Reloop AMS-RP-1000-MK2 Professional Belt Drive Turntable
(1) Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon)
(1) Power cord
(1) Instruction manual