QSC TouchMix-8 Compact Digital Mixer * $50 Mail-in Rebate
About This Product
The QSC TouchMix is designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix offers the power and functionality to satisfy the most demanding professionals and a range of features and functions that help less experienced users achieve quality results quickly.
Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with “point and shoot” features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-8 (12 input channels) and TouchMix-16 (20 input channels) provide the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
- 12 full function Inputs: Four mic, four mic/line (XLR/TRS Combo), two stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track.
- Outputs: Four aux (XLR), one stereo (TRS), main R/L (XLR), cue/monitor (TRS).
- TRS Aux outs drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Four-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3-octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
ACT NOW & SAVE! with QSC's Sounds Great TouchMix Series Rebates
Choosing TouchMix might be one of the best decisions you'll ever make about your sound. Whether you're a seasoned audio professional or this is your very first mixer, you'll get great results quickly, easily, and on your very first gig.
Here's another result you can expect from TouchMix – cash back when you purchase either a TouchMix-16 or a TouchMix-8. After all, great decisions should be rewarded.
Offer is valid in the USA and Canada, excluding Quebec, between July 1, 2018 and September 30, 2018.
Here are the rebate details!
- Purchase a TouchMix and receive the following in the form of cash on a credit card.
- TouchMix-8 - $50
- TouchMix-16 - $100
You need to submit the following in order to qualify for the rebate:
- Sales receipt on TouchMix-8 or TouchMix-16,
- Cut out UPC code from TouchMix packaging.
How to Receive Your Reward:
- Purchase new (boxed A-Stock) QSC TouchMix-8 or -16 models from an Authorized U.S. Dealer on or between July 1, 2018 and September 30, 2018. Claim forms must be received no later than October 31, 2018..
- Complete the online form.
- Confirm and follow instruction to submit proof of purchase and qualify for your rebate.
- Rewards will be fulfilled in the form of a Prepaid Reward Card in US Funds.
QSC TouchMix-8 Specifications
6.1” x 3.5” (156 mm x 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing
Two Main, XLR, Line
Mic & Line Input Channel Processing (both models)
4-band, parametric EQ with Hi/Low shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, Gate, Compressor
2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing (both models)
2-band shelving EQ, variable 24db/octave HPF, Gate, Compressor
Output Channel Processing (both models)
Main outputs and auxes 1 through 6: 1/3 octave GEQ, Variable HPF and LPF, 4-band variable notch filters, Limiter
14 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, minimum 7200 RPM
Groups (both models)
Eight DCA groups (with mutes), eight Mute groups
Cue (both models)
Input cue priority, AFL, PFL, Solo In Place
Effects (both models)
Four professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets
Preset Memory (both models)
Mixer Preset: Factory and user mixer presets including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or loaded to / from USB
External Control (both models)
iOS mixer app for iPad, control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions
Wi-Fi (both models)
USB Wi-Fi adapter included
3.1" x 13.1" x 9.8" (79 mm x 333 mm x 250 mm)
4.3 lb (1.95 kg)
Line Voltage Requirements (both models)
100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
Sampling Frequency (both models)
Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
Internal Processing (both models)
32-bit floating point
Signal Delay (Latency; both models)
THD (both models)
Frequency Response (both models)
20 Hz - 20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
Dynamic Range (both models)
Equivalent Input Noise (both models)
Residual Output Noise (both models)
Crosstalk (both models)
S/N Ratio (both models)
Maximum Input Level (both models)
+16 dBu (Mic inputs), +22 dBu (Line inputs)
Phantom Power (both models)
48V, individually switchable per channel
Included Accessories (both models)
USB WiFI adapter, Soft Carrying Case, Power Supply
(1) QSC TouchMix-8 Compact Digital Mixer
(1) USB WiFI Adapter
(1) Soft Carrying Case
(1) Power Supply
(1) Owner's Manual