QSC KS112 12" 1000W Ultra Compact Powered Subwoofer
About This Product
The KS112 is the perfect choice for anyone needing high output low-frequency extension in a highly compact and portable package. Powered by a 2000 watt class D amplifier module, KS112 features a single 12-inch transducer in a 6th order bandpass premium birch cabinet. On-board DSP provides variable crossover and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications while Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management maximizes performance and protects the subwoofer’s components.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles provide a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included). An optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls. Rugged, low-noise casters are included.
Musicians, bands, mobile DJs, system integrators and AV rental/production professionals alike will appreciate the performance of the KS112 in a wide variety of applications – particularly when paired with TouchMix Series mixers, further optimizing KS Series performance, or as a complement to K.2 Series loudspeakers. Global 6-year warranty with product registration.
QSC KS112 12" 1000W Ultra Compact Powered Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor.
- 2000 Watt class D amplifier module.
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design.
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications.
- Intrinsic CorrectionTM tuning and loudspeaker management.
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application.
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability.
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings.
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls.
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online.
- 6-Year Warranty.
QSC KS112 12" 1000W Ultra Compact Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
|Configuration:||6th-Order Bandpass Subwoofer|
|LF Transducer:||12-inch (305 mm), Cone|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB):||41 Hz - 108 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB):||38 - 121 Hz|
|Maximum Rated SPL1:||128 dB @ 1 m (peak)|
|Amplifier:||Class D 2000 W (peak)|
|Cooling:||Low-noise, variable speed fan|
|Gain Control:||Gain Control|
2 x selection buttons
|Indicators:||2 x Power LED (front and rear)|
Input Signal LED
Limiter active LED
|Connectors:||2 x locking XLR/F ¼” combo|
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
|AC Power Input:||Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption:||100 VAC, 2.4 A / 120 VAC, 2.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.3 A|
|Enclosure:||15 mm Birch Plywood|
|Color:||Black (RAL 9011)|
|Grille:||Internal woofer cover|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||24.5 x 15.5 x 24.25 inches / 622 x 394 x 616 mm|
|Net Weight (including casters):||28.4 kg (62.6 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight:||34.5 kg (76 lbs)|
|Regulatory:||CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B|
|Included Accessories:||4 x Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters|
|Optional Accessories:||KS112 Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover SP-16X Extension Pole, SP-36 Extension Pole|
Each QSC KS112 Retail Box Includes:
(1) QSC KS112 12" 1000W Ultra Compact Powered Subwoofer
(1) Locking IEC AC Power Cord
(1) QSC Limited Warranty Information Card
(1) KS112 Quick Start Guide
(1) Powered Loudspeaker Safety Sheet