QSC ISA 300 Ti 300 Watt Power Amplifier
About This Product
QSC ISA 300 Ti 300 Watt Power AmplifierThis ISA300Ti amplifier includes a selectable high-pass filters to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection. Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. Versatile loading options and a comprehensive feature set make the ISA Series a rugged, cost-effective power solution for any permanently installed sound system.
ISA300Ti Features:• Low-impedance and isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems available simultaneously.
• Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings.
• XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors.
• DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply).
• Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion.
• Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 Hz or 75 Hz).
• Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip.
• Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance.
• Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling on demand.
• Rear-to-front air flow keeps equipment racks cool.
• Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes.
• Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection.
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract.
• Simple barrier strip connection determines output mode.
QSC ISA300 Ti Specifications
|STEREO MODE, Both Channels Driven|
|8 ohms 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD||185W|
|4 ohms 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD||280W|
|2 ohms 1 kHz 1% THD||430W|
|DIRECT POWER, STEREO MODE|
|70V 20 Hz-20 kHz +0/-0.3 dB 0.5% THD||-|
|XF OUTPUT POWER, STEREO MODE|
|70V or 100V 50 Hz-16 kHz 0.5% THD||300W|
|25V 50 Hz-16 kHz 0.5% THD||200W|
|BRIDGED MONO MODE|
|8 ohms 1 kHz 0.1% THD||600W|
|4 ohms 1 kHz 1% THD||830W|
|XF OUTPUT POWER, BRIDGED MONO MODE|
|140V or 200V 50 Hz-16 kHz 0.5% THD||600W|
|Signal to Noise (20 Hz-20 kHz)||100 dB|
|Distortion (SMPTE-IM)||Less than 0.01%|
|Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms||1.15v
|Voltage Gain @ 8 ohms
|Output Circuitry||Class AB|
|Weight - Net
|Weight - Shipping
20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power
1.0 kHz and below: full rated power
|Less than 0.03% THD, 4 ohms and 8 ohms
Less than 0.03% THD, 4 ohms and 8 ohms
10 dB below rated output power
|ISA 300Ti, 500Ti and 800Ti:
Direct outputs: -3 dB @ 50 Hz, -0.5 dB @ 20 kHz; XF outputs: 50 Hz-16 kHz, +1/-3 dB
|Damping Factor (direct outputs)||Greater than 200 at 8 ohms, ISA 1350 greater than 250|
|Output Regulation (isolated outputs)||Less than 1.5 dB|
|Input Impedance||10 k ohms unbalanced, 20 k ohms balanced|
|Input Clipping||10 Vrms (+22 dBu)|
|Cooling||Continuously variable speed fan, back-to-front air flow|
|Connectors, each channel||Input: Active balanced; 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+)
Output: Covered barrier strips
DataPort V2: HD-15 connector
|Controls||Front: AC switch
Rear: Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs, 10-position DIP switch
|Indicators||PWR-ON: Green LED; SIGNAL: Green LED (1 per channel);
CLIP: Red LED (1 per channel)
|Dimensions||19" (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 5.25"(13.3cm) tall (3 rack spaces),
15.9" (40 cm) deep (from front mounting rails)
|Amplifier Protection||Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection;
Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
|Power Requirements||120, 230, VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Load Protection||On/off muting; Triac crowbar: ISA 750, 1350 and 800Ti; AC coupling: ISA 280, 300Ti, 450 and 500Ti|
The ISA 300 Ti 300 Box Includes:(1) QSC ISA 300 Ti 300 Watt Power Amplifier
(1) AC Power Cord
(4) Rubber Feet
(1) Rear Rackmount Kit
(2) 3-Pin Terminal Block Connectors
(1) User Manual