QSC CP12 CP Series Compact 12" Powered Loudspeakers with Shure PGA58 Cardioid Vocal Microphone Package
About This Product
QSC CP12 CP Series 1000 Watt Compact 12" Powered Loudspeaker
High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP Series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design - every line, angle and curve working harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. Inside, CP is equipped with a highly-efficient, 1000-watt power amplifier, matching transducers and advanced DSP, delivering performance beyond expectations for a loudspeaker of this size.
Because of its compact size, CP is remarkably lightweight, making it easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications. Entertainers of all kinds, as well as educators, institutions and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line and music playback device) at once, making CP a great single-box PA system that sets up in seconds. As part of a larger system, CP can be deployed on a speaker pole, used as a floor monitor or as a musical instrument amplifier. System integrators will especially appreciate CP's lightweight and compact form factor when attaching it to a wall or truss (via optional yoke mount). And all users will enjoy one-touch DSP control with preset contours for the most common audio applications.
The CP Series compact, powered loudspeaker is protected by a global 3-year warranty.
QSC CP12 CP Series 1000 Watt Compact 12" Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- Compact and powerful performance.
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module.
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications.
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction for superior sound quality and speaker protection.
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area.
- Light weight and highly portable.
- Professional appearance looks great in any application.
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier.
- 35 mm pole socket.
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories.
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online.
- 3-Year Warranty.
QSC CP12 Tote Padded Tote Bag for the CP12 Compact 12" Powered Loudspeaker
Soft, padded tote made with weather resistant, heavy-duty Nylon/Cordura material for CP12.
Venom Solutions 20' Blue Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable [SF20XLR-BLUE]
Cables that are designed to provide a lifetime of outstanding performance. World-class manufacturing techniques are used to deliver a noise-free cable with signal transmission that is ideal for any stage or studio. Features include:
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
- Low capacitance wire for crystal-clear high-frequency transmission.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Features:
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Shure PGA58 Features:
- Handheld microphone for lead and backup vocal performance.
- Tailored cartridge design for clear, natural-sounding vocal reproduction.
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern.
QSC CP12 Specifications:
|Configuration:||Two-way active loudspeaker|
|LF Transducer:||12 in (305 mm), cone|
|HF Transducer:||1.4 in (35.6 mm) compression driver|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB):||49 - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB):||47 - 20 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage Angle:||75° Axisymetric|
|Maximum Rated SPL:||126 dB|
Peak: 800 W (LF), 200 W (HF)
2 x Gain
Mic Boost Push Switch
6-way Contour Selection Switch
2 x Input Signal LED
Input B MIC selected LED
Limiter active LED
|Connectors:||2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Line Input and Mic/Line input)|
1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
1 x IEC power connector
|AC Power Input:||Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power:||100 VAC, 0.75A / 120VAC, 1.0A / 240VAC 0.31A|
|Attachment Points:||M10 threaded insert|
|Color:||Black (RAL 9011)|
|Grille:||18 Gauge powered coated steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||20.3 x 13.8 x 12.7 in|
516 x 350 x 323 mm
|Net Weight:||30.3 lbs (13.7 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||36.3 (16.5 kg)|
|Regulatory:||EMC, UL, CB|
|Optional Accessories:||CP12 Tote, CP12 Outdoor Cover, CP12 Yoke|
Venom Solutions SF20XLR-BLUE Cable Specifications:
Connectors: Neutrik XLR3F to XLR3M
Conductors: 20 AWG x 2 OFC
Shield: 95% OFC Braid
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Shure PGA58 Specifications
|Frequency Response||50–16,000 Hz|
|Phantom power required?||No|
(2) QSC CP12 CP Series 1000 Watt Compact 12" Powered Loudspeakers
(2) QSC CP12 Tote Padded Tote Bags for the CP12 Compact 12" Powered Loudspeakers
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) Venom Solutions 20' Blue Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cables [SF20XLR-BLUE]
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
(1) Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Each CP12 Retail Box Includes:
(1) QSC CP12 CP Series 1000 Watt Compact 12" Powered Loudspeaker
Each CP12 Tote Retail Box Includes:
(1) QSC CP12 Tote Padded Tote Bag for the CP12 Compact 12" Powered Loudspeaker
Each SF20XLR-BLUE Box Includes:
(1) Venom Solutions 20' Blue Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cable
(1) Hook & Loop Cable Strap
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
The Shure PGA58-XLR Box Includes
(1) Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Zipper Carry Pouch
(1) XLR-to-XLR Cable
(1) User Guide