Be the first to review this product
ProX XC-XLREC50 50 FT AC / XLR Combo Cable
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
This ProX XC-XLREC50 is an IEC Female to 110V (14AWG) & XLR-M to XLRF (20AWG), 50FT Power Cord. ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. These cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
Bending & Twisting are no match for these high-performance tour-grade power cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity; this is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
ProX XC-XLREC50 50FT Combo Cable Features:
- 14 AWG & 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Black PVC jacket for durability, flexibility, and low visibility on stage.
- The jacket was designed like a tank, armored to withstand rugged heavy road use.
- Gold/Silver Plated Contacts.
- ProX Branded, High-Quality XLR Connectors.
- Excellent Durability and Superior Data Transfer.
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors in audio cable.
- 14AWG x 3 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors in power cable.
- Extra Durable & Flexible Long-Life Construction.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProX XC-XLREC50 Product Specifications:
IEC Female to NEMA 15P & XLR-M to XLR-F
Suggested Shipping Method:
Each XC-XLREC50 Retail Box Includes:
(1) ProX XC-XLREC50 50 FT AC / XLR Combo Cable