Be the first to review this product
(2) Pioneer PLX-1000 High Torque DJ Turntables with DJM-S5 Scratch Mixer & Black Case Package
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
The DJ quality PLX-1000 direct drive analog turntable is designed for DJs who enjoy the look, feel, and performance of vinyl for music playback. The model offers a highly familiar, user-friendly control layout, high-torque direct drive mechanism, and exceptional audio playback quality. Combine the PLX-1000 with a Pioneer professional series DJM mixer for an ideal system for true vinyl enthusiasts. The PLX-1000 provides a user friendly layout familiar to top DJs of the past and present, providing quick tempo control capability on the right side of the player, start/stop button on the left side, and a high-torque platter with a lighted speed guide. The direct drive mechanism of the PLX-1000 provides high-torque resulting in stable rotation and exceptional control. The turntable can achieve a starting torque of at least 4.5kg/cm and can reach its fixed rotation speed within 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).
To create an extremely stable player and prevent vibration, Pioneer utilized a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis for the top section of the player, reinforced with a bottom section made of 8-mm thick resin. The base of the unit was further enforced with 9-mm thick vibration-damping material that results in extremely stable playback. The tone arm also received great attention in build quality and design to maximize performance, using rubber insulation to minimize howling effects during audio playback. The RCA jacks feature gold-plated machine-cut parts for low impedance for excellent sound quality output. The player provides a range of tempo adjustments from ±8% and ±16% to ±50%, giving users a range of pitch speeds. A "RESET" button for tempo sits next to the tempo slider for instant ±0% fixed rotation speed. The PLX-1000 is built with a detachable power and audio cable connection for increased convenience, especially at times when the unit is being moved around. Users are also able to interchange cables to further customize the sound quality.
Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive DJ Turntable Features:
- User-friendly control layout.
- High-torque direct drive system.
- Designed for optimal sound quality.
- Tempo control with variable width levels.
- Detachable power and audio cables.
Passion for Scratching: meet the DJM-S5 scratch-style two-channel DJ mixer for Serato DJ Pro; intuitive pro-style layout with striking red gloss finish and new features including scratch cutter for easy scratching. Underscoring its commitment to providing artists of all skillsets the latest cutting-edge DJ technology, AlphaTheta Corporation announces the release of the DJM-S5 from its Pioneer DJ brand. The new robust, scratch-style 2-channel DJ mixer for Serato DJ Pro is ideal for beginners or for artists looking to expand their battle mixing and scratching skills. The DJM-S5 inherits a familiar layout to the flagship DJM-S11 two-channel scratch style DJ mixer and features a vibrant red-glossy design revealing the ornate construction of Pioneer DJ's MAGVEL FADER PRO. The large effect levers on the DJM-S5 are the same size as DJM-S11 levers, and control up to 57 different effects in Serato DJ Pro including paid expansion packs. Pioneer DJ's new mixer also provides four Performance Pads on each channel to control pad modes including Hot Cue, Sampler and Scratch Bank.
Features such as MAGVEL FADER PRO elevate the scratching experience while Feeling Adjust enables artists to adjust the crossfader resistance to their individual preference. The brand-new Scratch Cutter feature applies the artist's choice of six cutting patterns to the sample or track in time with the track on the other deck without crossfader movement. The DJM-S5 mixer also boasts the new Crossfader Hot Cue feature allowing artists to create a scratch-like sound with the crossfader. The DJM-S5 is the first-ever Pioneer DJ mixer with USB bus power for on the go, plug and play performance. The new mixer also offers native control of Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS. Artists simply connect the mixer to a PC / Mac running the software and start playing.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S5 2-Channel Serato DVS Scratch Mixer Features:
- MAGVEL FADER PRO Crossfader featuring Feeling Adjust, allows artists to tweak the "weight" and resistance to find their perfect scratch feel.
- The crossfader is extremely robust with a rigid vertical knob to handle energetic and repetitive scratch techniques.
- The DJM-S5 features two large effect levers-same size as the DJM-S11 levers-to control up to 57 effects in Serato DJ Pro including paid expansion packs.
- Artists hold or release the levers to turn the effect on and off.
- Alternatively, artists can lock the levers to browse and scratch tracks with both hands while the effect is on.
- The mixer also features two banks to save effects for quick access.
- Artists looking to experiment their creativity can do so with 13 pad modes including Hot Cue and Sampler.
- Using the four Performance Pads on each deck, which measure 20.6 mm x 20.6 mm, artists can trigger samples and find new ways to remix their tracks live and add texture to the music.
- Serato DJ Pro and DVS Plug-and-Play Compatibility
- Artists plug the DJM-S5 into a PC/Mac running the Serato DJ Pro application and receive a host of professional performance features for free.
- The DJM-S5 also offers free support for Serato DVS-allowing artists to use analog turntables with control vinyl or DJ players to play and scratch tracks in their Serato crates.
- All sounds are sent to the stream via Serato DJ Pro-removing the need for external equipment such as a soundcard.
- The DJM-S5 emulates the popular transformer scratch technique by applying a cutting effect to the music in perfect time with the track on the other deck.
- Artists activate the scratch by selecting one of the six cutting patterns, turning on the Scratch Cutter function with the effects lever and moving the control vinyl or jog wheel (when using DVS control) forward and backward.
- The all-new Crossfader Hot Cue feature creates scratch-like sounds with a sample or track without the need to move the control vinyl on the deck.
- Every time artists move the fader away from the edge, the track or sample on the relevant deck plays from the most recent Hot Cue point.
- The DJM-S5 is the first-ever Pioneer DJ mixer with USB power capability.
- USB power offers artists the flexibility to practice and perform anywhere they carry their decks.
- In addition, the DJM-S5 works as a standalone mixer-allowing artists to play music from a variety of sources such as analog vinyl records.
- Although the mixer is USB powered, the DJM-S5 produces a wide-ranging bright sound to bring out the best of all music genres-from hip-hop and house, to R&B and rock.
- The DJM-S5 features a brand-new top plate split into bright red gloss and black sections with contrasting detailing and black controls and buttons to create the look of a musical instrument.
- A transparent window on the front plate shows off the inner workings of the MAGVEL FADER PRO, while grab handles make the compact and lightweight mixer easy to carry.
Pioner PLX-1000 Specifications
|Power Requirements||AC 110-120V/220-240V, 50 Hz/60Hz|
|Output||RCA x 1|
|Main Unit Weight||28.88 lbs.|
|Maximum Dimensions||17.83" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 13.89" (D)|
|Drive Method||Quartz lock serve type direct drive|
|Wow and Flutter||0.1% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)|
|Motor||3-phase brushless DC motor|
|S/N Ratio||70dB (DIN-B)|
|Braking System||Electronic brake|
|Turntable||Aluminum die-casting diameter: 13.07"|
|Rotation Speed||33-1/3rpm, 45rpm|
|Starting Torque||4.5kg-cm or more|
|Rotation Speed Adjustment Range||±8%, ±16%, ±50%|
|Start Time||0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3rpm)|
|Arm Type||Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static type balance|
|Tracking Error||Within 3º|
|Arm Height Adjustment Range||0.23"|
|Stylus Pressure Variable Range||0oz to 0.14oz (1 scale 0, 0.03oz)|
|Proper Cartridge Weight||Single cartridge: 0.12oz to 0.45oz (When shell weight is used: 0.12oz to 0.22oz)
When only balanced weight is used: 0.21oz to 0.35oz (When sub weight is used: 0.33 to 0.45oz)
Pioneer DJ DJM-S5 Product Specifications:
|Software||Serato DJ Pro|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|S/N Ratio||108 dB (USB)
94 dB (LINE)
82 dB (PHONO)
75 dB (MIC)
94 dB (AUX)
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.003% (USB)
|Input Terminals||LINE / PHONO×2 (RCA)
MIC x 1 (XLR / 1/4" TRS Combo Jack)
AUX x 1 (RCA)
|Output Terminals||MASTER x 1 (XLR)
BOOTH / MASTER x 1 (RCA)
HEADPHONES x 2 (1/4" stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack)
|USB Terminal||PC / Mac connection & power supply USB Type-C x 1
Power supply only USB Type-C x 1
|Power Supply||USB Type-C bus powered|
|Power Consumption||5V / 500 mA|
|Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H)||245 x 363.5 x 107.9 mm / 9.65" x 14.31" x 4.25"|
|Weight||3.4 kg / 7.5 lb|
|Accessories||USB cable (USB Type-A to USB Type-C)
Warranty (for some regions)
Quick Start Guide
Precautions for Use
This Package Includes:
(2) Turntable sheets
(2) Slip mats
(2) Dust covers
(2) Head shells
(2) Balance weights
(2) Sub weights
(2) Shell weights
(2) Adapter for EP records
(2) Power cords
(2) Audio cables
(2) Ground wires
(1) Pioneer DJM-S5 2-Channel Serato DVS Scratch Mixer
(1) USB cable (USB Type-A to USB Type-C)
(2) Properly Fitting & Durable Black Protective Turntable Cases
(1) Properly Fitting & Durable Black Protective Transport Mixer Case
(2) Clutch 20' Sure-Fit XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone / Speaker Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties