Be the first to review this product
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Free Shipping on most orders with minimum purchase of $50 or more for a limited time.
Ground shipments only in the lower 48 contiguous United States.
Excludes oversized or overweight items such as oversized speakers, oversized cases, trussing and staging. Other exclusions include some fluids, some parts and special orders.
Any questions, please call 1-800-355-7746 during normal business hours.
Offer subject to change or termination without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
The lowest price is not always the best price. When you shop with us, you can always expect to get our BestPrice+Plus guaranteed.
I DJ NOW - Babylon, NY store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 11am - 5:00pm
631 321 1700
I DJ NOW - Queens, NY Store (Pick Up In Store Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 12 noon - 6pm
718 762 0100
Stop worrying about MCs walking in front of the speaker thanks to the compatible Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj. The system will automatically bring down the 'howling' sound from the mic - extra handy when you have 2 microphones plugged in at once. Use the DDJ-800 to mix audio from external sources, and apply Sound Color FX, Beat FX, EQs and Trim to make all of your shows unique.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 rekordbox Controller Features:
- Feeling adjust - DDJ-800 features Feeling Adjust to customize the resistance of the jog wheels. Scratching will feel just the way you like it.
- Beat FX - Add flair to your mixes the second inspiration strikes thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display. Within easy reach, you can apply the popular FX of Pioneer DJ's DJM-series mixers quickly and accurately. Instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX without looking at your PC/Mac thanks to the dedicated BEAT FX display, making it easy for you to use the BEAT FX feature quickly and accurately.
- Performance Pads - Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard Mode, Beat Loop and Key Shift at a touch.
- Plug and play - Simply connect the DDJ-800 to your PC/Mac to enable rekordbox dj. You don't need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
- rekordbox dvs - When you use Pioneer DJ's rekordbox dj software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library. Find out more
- Key shift - Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony.
- Page - Access 16 Hot Cues per deck with the Page feature. Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track.
- Audio mixer feature to control external input volume - Connecting to rekordbox dj, the DDJ-800 works as a DJ mixer to use TRIM, channel faders, EQ, SOUND COLOR FX and BEAT FX to control external audio input. You can also use the DDJ-800 without connecting a PC/Mac to use the mixer section's TRIM, channel faders and EQ to control audio volume.
- Compact, Lighter weight and portable body - Compared to the DDJ-1000, the DDJ-800 realized a compact and light weight reduction of about 78% by volume and about 2.8 lbs/1.3kg by weight; Take the DDJ-800 wherever you want thanks to its portable design.
- Feedback Reducer, the Industry's first to reduce microphone howling - The rekordbox dj's FEEDBACK REDUCER helps to reduce microphone howling by instantly detecting the howling frequency. Two independent Mic inputs gives you greater flexibility when you're juggling DJs, MCs and guest speakers.
- Club-style layout and features - Buttons, knobs and faders on the DDJ-800 are arranged in the same layout and operability as those on Pioneer's club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 set-up so that you can use it as if you're playing in such set-up.
- Color On Jog Display for quick reference and accurate performances - DDJ-800 is Pioneer DJ's first 2-channel controller that features high-definition LCD screen displaying information such as playback time, BPM, waveforms in the center of each jog wheel. CUE SCOPE indicates the distance from the current playback position to HOT CUE points and LOOP points in bars, allowing you to mix more quickly and accurately. Full display of artwork is available on the DDJ-800, so you can intuitively grasp the image of the track loaded on the deck just by looking at the display.
DDJ-800 rekordbox Controller by Pioneer DJ Specifications:
Included DJ Software
rekordbox dvs (not included)
Software System Requirements
macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version)
macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version)
macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
What's in the DDJ-800 box
24.8" / 632 mm
2.74" / 69.7 mm
13.1" / 334.5 mm
2.8 lbs / 4.7 kg
24 bit/44.1 kHz
20 - 20000 Hz
< 0.003 % (USB)
4 / Dual
Color on jog display
Sound Color FX
16slot x 4bank
Auto Beat Loop
Crossfader Curve Adjust
1 USB B port
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel Professional Performance DJ Controller for rekordbox dj
(1) AC Adapter
(1) Power cord
(1) USB Cable
(1) Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
(1) rekordbox dj license key card
Forgot Your Password