Be the first to review this product
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel Rekordbox Controller (black) with Universal Large Flight Case Package
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
The DDJ-800 2-channel DJ controller is a pro DJ setup that's made to go wherever you do. This portable unit inherits the club-style layout and popular features of the DDJ-1000, including Color On Jog Displays, and packs it all into a lighter body. The result is a professional performance controller that you'll have no trouble transporting between gigs at weddings, parties and anywhere else you play.
Stop worrying about MCs walking in front of the speaker thanks to the compatible Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj. The system will automatically bring down the 'howling' sound from the mic - extra handy when you have 2 microphones plugged in at once. Use the DDJ-800 to mix audio from external sources, and apply Sound Color FX, Beat FX, EQs and Trim to make all of your shows unique.
Compact, Lighter weight and portable body
Compared to the DDJ-1000, the DDJ-800 realized a compact and light weight reduction of about 78% by volume and about 2.8 lbs/1.3kg by weight; Take the DDJ-800 wherever you want thanks to its portable design.
Color On Jog Display for quick reference and accurate performances
The DDJ-800 is our first 2-channel controller that features high-definition LCD screen displaying information such as playback time, BPM, waveforms in the center of each jog wheel. CUE SCOPE indicates the distance from the current playback position to HOT CUE points and LOOP points in bars, allowing you to mix more quickly and accurately. Full display of artwork is available on the DDJ-800, so you can intuitively grasp the image of the track loaded on the deck just by looking at the display.
Feedback Reducer - the Industry's first to reduce microphone howling
The rekordbox dj's FEEDBACK REDUCER helps to reduce microphone howling by instantly detecting the howling frequency. Two independent Mic inputs gives you greater flexibility when you're juggling DJs, MCs and guest speakers.
Club-style layout and features
Buttons, knobs and faders on the DDJ-800 are arranged in the same layout and operability as those on our club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 set-up so that you can use it as if you're playing in such set-up.
The DDJ-800 features FEELING ADJUST to set your preferred resistance for your perfect scratching. It also comes with the SOUND COLOR FX and BEAT FX, which are popular features from our DJM mixer series.
You can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX without looking at your PC/Mac thanks to the dedicated BEAT FX display, making it easy for you to use the BEAT FX feature quickly and accurately.
Audio mixer feature to control external input volume
Connecting to rekordbox dj, the DDJ-800 works as a DJ mixer to use TRIM, channel faders, EQ, SOUND COLOR FX and BEAT FX to control external audio input. You can also use the DDJ-800 without connecting a PC/Mac to use the mixer section's TRIM, channel faders and EQ to control audio volume.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 rekordbox Controller Features:
- Feeling adjust Use Feeling Adjust to customize the resistance of the jog wheels. Scratching will feel just the way you like it.
- Beat FX Add flair to your mixes the second inspiration strikes thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display. Within easy reach, you can apply the popular FX of our DJM-series mixers quickly and accurately.
- Performance Pads Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard Mode, Beat Loop and Key Shift at a touch.
- Plug and play Simply connect the DDJ-800 to your PC/Mac to enable rekordbox dj. You don't need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
- rekordbox dvs When you use our rekordbox dj software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library. Find out more
- Key shift Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony.
- Page Access 16 Hot Cues per deck with the Page feature. Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 Main Features
|Included DJ Software||rekordbox dj|
|DVS Control||rekordbox dvs (not included)|
|Software System Requirements||
|What's in the DDJ-800 box||
|Width||24.8" / 632 mm|
|Height||2.74" / 69.7 mm|
|Depth||13.1" / 334.5 mm|
|Weight||2.8 lbs / 4.7 kg|
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||111 dB|
|Distortion||< 0.003 % (USB)|
|Deck Control||4 / Dual|
|Color on jog display||Yes|
|Sound Color FX||
|Sampler||16slot x 4bank|
|Auto Beat Loop||Yes|
|Crossfader Curve Adjust||Yes|
|USB||1 USB B port|
This Package Includes:
(1) Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel Professional Performance DJ Controller for rekordbox dj (black)
(1) AC Adapter
(1) Power cord
(1) USB Cable
(1) rekordbox dj license key card
(1) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Flight Case
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) 20FT Red Braided Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(1) Xstatic X-S18RGBKIT 12" RGB LED Strip Light Kit
(1) 3-Key Wired Lighting Controller
(1) Power Supply
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties