Ortofon Concorde Scratch Twin Turntable Cartridge Pack [CC SCRATCH TWIN]
About This Product
Since the launch of the original Concorde cartridges more than 25 years ago, DJs have embraced the convenience, sound quality, and industrial design of the Concorde. With the launch of the Concorde MKII, Ortofon has listened to the demands of vinyl DJs of all types to develop a superior cartridge series with an unprecedented level of durability, groove holding, and sound quality. The new Concorde, which is redesigned from the ground-up, features a more robust stylus tip with larger cut-out, as well as a replaceable textured grip and handle. The Concorde Scratch cartridge provides maximum scratch performance, offers high output, stability, and increased tracking ability. Easy connectivity to the tonearm makes setup quick and easy in any performance scenario. The Concorde Scratch Twin Pack includes 2 cartridges and a metal flight case for easy transportation.
Ortofon Concorde Scratch Turntable Cartridge Features:
- Fully redesigned for better durability, groove holding, and sound quality.
- More robust stylus tip with larger cut-out.
- Wider grip area for easier handling.
- Replaceable textured grip and tapered handle.
- Quick and convenient tonearm connection.
- Attractive split housing and one-piece metal tonearm fitting.
- Stylus seats tightly onto cartridge body with tactile feedback.
- Provides maximum scratch performance.
- High output for aggressive, energetic sound quality.
- Increased tracking ability for best groove holding capability.
- Designed for newcomers and experienced DJs alike.
- Includes 2 cartridges and metal flight case.
Ortofon Concorde Scratch Turntable Cartridge Specifications:Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5 cm/sec: 10mV.
Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1 dB.
Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB.
Channel separation at 15kHz: 15 dB.
Frequency range at -3 dB: 20 – 18,000 Hz.
Tracking ability at 315 Hz.
At recommended tracking force: 120 μm.
Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 μm/mN.
Stylus type: Spherical, R 18 μm.
Tracking force range: 3 – 5 g.
Tracking force recommended: 4 g.
Cartridge weight : .04 lbs / 18.5 g.
Replacement stylus unit: Scratch.
(2) Ortofon Concorde Scratch Cartridges and Styli packed in a metal flight case