Ortofon Concorde Digital Single Turntable Cartridge [CC DIGITAL SINGLE]
About This Product
Since the launch of the original Concorde cartridges more than 25 years ago, DJs have embraced the convenience, sound quality, and industrial design of the Concorde. With the launch of the Concorde MKII, Ortofon has listened to the demands of vinyl DJs of all types to develop a superior cartridge series with an unprecedented level of durability, groove holding, and sound quality. The new Concorde, which is redesigned from the ground-up, features a more robust stylus tip with larger cut-out, as well as a replaceable textured grip and handle. The Concorde Digital cartridge features increased output and is optimized for timecode vinyl (DVS) applications. Easy connectivity to the tonearm makes setup quick and easy in any performance scenario.
Ortofon Concorde Digital Single Turntable Cartridge Features:
- Fully redesigned for better durability, groove holding, and sound quality.
- More robust stylus tip with larger cut-out.
- Wider grip area for easier handling.
- Replaceable textured grip and tapered handle.
- Quick and convenient tonearm connection.
- Attractive split housing and one-piece metal tonearm fitting.
- Stylus seats tightly onto cartridge body with tactile feedback.
- Increased output and optimization for timecode vinyl (DVS) applications.
Ortofon Concorde Digital Single Turntable Cartridge Specifications:Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5 cm/sec: 10mV.
Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1 dB.
Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB.
Channel separation at 15kHz: 15 dB.
Frequency range at -3 dB: 20 – 18,000 Hz.
Tracking ability at 315 Hz.
at recommended tracking force: 100 μm.
Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 μm/mN.
Stylus type: Spherical, R 18 μm.
Tracking force range: 3 – 5 g.
Tracking force recommended: 4 g.
Cartridge weight : .04 lbs. / 18.5 g.
Replacement stylus unit: Digital.
(1) Ortofon Concorde Digital Single cartridge and one stylus packed in a plastic tray