On-Stage Stands SS7745LOK Adjustable Subwoofer Attachment Shaft
About This Product
On-Stage Stands SS7745LOK Adjustable Subwoofer Attachment Shaft with Locking Adapter
Set your speakers straight! All speaker/speaker stand connections have some degree of wobble. Our patent pending speaker adapter provides an effective, automatic response to crooked and tilted speaker setups. A manually activated ring controls sliders that expand to fill the gap between the pole and the insert, reducing the degree of wobble from wind, sound, or audience vibrations. The oversized activation ring makes locking/unlocking quick and easy. Your speaker will stand straight, giving you peace of mind and adding a professional look to your set up. Pole adjusts from 32.5" to 47" in height and is reversible, allowing the locking end to be used at the subwoofer or at the top speaker.
- Eliminates speaker wobble.
- Easy on, easy off.
- Oversized manual activation ring makes it easy to engage/disengage the anti-wobble feature.
- Expanding pressure pads fill gaps between the pole and insert.
- Works with any 1 3/8" cup mount.
(1) On-Stage Stands SS7745LOK Adjustable Subwoofer Attachment Shaft with Locking Adapter