On-Stage SS7746 Subwoofer Pole with M20 Thread
About This Product
More and more pole mount subwoofers are hitting the market with M20 threaded pole mounts instead of the older 1 3/8” socket design. The advantage is obvious: no tilt and wobble! The SS7746 is designed for this new breed of subwoofers. Its all-steel shafts telescope from 30"-54", held tight with a friction locking knob backed up by a captive steel security pin. The lower shaft features 41 mm diameter steel tubing terminated with a zinc plated threaded lug. The upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8” pole mounts.
On-Stage SS7746 Subwoofer Pole Features:
- M20 threading eliminated wobble at subwoofer.
- All-steel shaft telescopes from 30”-54”.
- Captive steel security pin.
- Zinc plated threaded lug.
- Upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8” pole mounts.
(1) On-Stage SS7746 Subwoofer Pole with M20 Thread