Numark PT01 USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving Turntable with USB Connectivity
About This Product
Numark has created a revolutionary portable turntable that enables you to convert your vinyl to WAV or MP3. The PT01 USB is a rugged, portable turntable that can run on either wall or battery power, comes with a cover with integrated carry-handle, and has an internal speaker for total mobility.
Using the included recording software, no special drivers are needed to connect PT01 USB to any Mac or PC via USB and transfer music from vinyl to hard disk. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software are included to make importing audio simple. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 imports your songs directly into your iTunes library, automatically separating tracks, and with a free download of Gracenote.
Numark PT01 USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving Turntable Features:
- The most convenient way to digitize your vinyl.
- Class-compliant USB connection.
- ±10% pitch control.
- Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle.
- Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case.
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or battery-powered (six "D" cells, not included).
- Internal monitoring speaker.
- Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings.
- Converts all standard-sized records up to 12-inches.
- RCA line and headphone outputs.
- 45 RPM adapter included.
- Cartridge included.
- USB cable included.
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
Numark PT01 USB Specifications
Minimum System Requirements (PC):
USB 1.1 port
Minimum System Requirements (MAC):
Mac OS X 10.4.x*
USB 1.1 port
(1) Numark PT01 USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving Turntable
(1) Preinstalled cartridge
(1) 45 RPM adapter
(1) Protective dustcover
(1) Power adapter
(1) USB cable
(1) Quickstart guide