Numark NVII Serato DJ Controller with ProX X-NVLTBL Black ATA 300 Flight Case Package
About This Product
Numark NVII Intelligent Dual-Display Serato DJ Controller
ReiNVenting DJ Performance
The NV II with its sleek design, seasoned with red and white colors, really grabs your attention. But it’s so much more—it improves on the superior performance of the original NV! Suited and tailored with an eye-catching symmetrical design, the NV II features an upgraded layout with clear markings for fast, responsive operation. Its striking platter design with hints of red make the NV II one hot controller!
What’s under the hood? Aside from cool look and those great 4.3-inch full-color screens, the NV II adds gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beat match your tracks. In addition the NV II adds a 5- column sort to view your music 3 columns at time by song, artist, time, bpm and key. We didn’t just improve an already great DJ controller—we created the NV II to reiNVigorate your DJ skills.
Touch and feel the mix
You can feel the music through the adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters. The NV II comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips.
The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
What’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs? You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Performance trigger pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or set your cue points for awesome drops.
10 pad modes
Manage your samples, loops and cues with ease. Modes: Hot Cue, Hot Cue Auto-Loop, Auto-Loop, Loop Roll, Manual Loops, Saved Loops, Sampler, Velocity Trigger Sampler, Slicer and Slicer Loop mode.
Four deck control
With four decks, you have unlimited opportunity to create the remix you always imagined, while monitoring your performance on the built in screens. Aside from switching views on the screens, you have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one fast click on each deck. Depending on whether you mix a capella with instrumentals with four decks or create party/club mashups to pepper into your set, you can do it all on the fly at your gig or in recording studio.ReiNVigorate Your Performance
Toolroom remix packs
DJs who want to get into producing (or producers who want to DJ) will appreciate the Toolroom Remix package of professional-grade stems, from the world’s premier electronic music label. Create endless bangers with exclusive access to textures and grooves that empower you to create live remixes or great set build ups and drops. Infuse high-quality sounds into your set on the fly or in studio mode. It’s a great value, making the NV II fully equipped with all the tools you need to conquer new opportunities.
Out on the road with inputs for pros
Gig a lot and need a versatile board? The NV II fits in any environment and comes road-ready with XLR outs to deliver the best in sound. You also have Booth/Master RCA outputs to monitor your performance with NWave 580 L speakers, along with a 1⁄4 “ microphone output. While cueing up your music, you have the flexibility of using the 1⁄4” input or the 1/8” input for your headphones. Play all of your music connected via USB with the latest Serato DJ software.
Touch capacitve knobs
Here’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs: You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Dedicated effects controls
Manipulate up to six simultaneous FX on each channel including the master channel. FX controls are capacitive, delivering jaw-dropping capabilities with a simple touch, twist, or both. Serato DJ puts 12 professional-grade iZotope FX at your fingertips.
16 enhanced velocity – sensitive trigger pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping, sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or you can set your cue points for awesome drops.
Navigate through your library with ease
New enhanced navigation functions to browse, load, and sort your music at ease without the distraction of a laptop.
NVII Key Features
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design.
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer.
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ.
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions.
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching.
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key.
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes.
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment.
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback.
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering.
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback.
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match.
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment.
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface.
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources.
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use.
- Serato DJ included via download.
ProX X-NVLTBL Black Numark NVII Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf
The X-NVLTBL fits the Numark NV Digital Controller, and is a perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ.
This ATA style 300 gig ready Black on Black case has a sleek exterior that is sure to turn heads. It is designed to protect Numark's latest and most cutting edge digital controller, called the NV. We think that's an apt name for this device. People will be envious, fer sure.
The case is constructed with a sliding Laptop Shelf, rugged and durable Premium Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" Flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Easy locking fit and tongue for a smooth sliding shelf.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Premium Series Plywood.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials.
Numark NVII Specifications
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X: 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.1Windows: 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Supported Processors: i3, i5 or i7 32 & 64 bit: 1.07 GHz+Core 2 Duo 32 bit: 2.0 GHz+ 64 bit: 2.4 GHz+
- Minimum RAM: 32 bit OS: 2 GB64 bit OS: 4 GB
- USB: 1 available USB 2.0 port
- Note: Intel Processors are required for use with Serato DJ Software
ProX X-NVLTBL Specifications
26.00" Length (L) X 17.50"Width (W) X 7.00"Height (H)
Weight: 21.00 lbs
29.00"L X 20.00"D X 9.00"H
Weight: 27.00 lbs
This Package Includes:(1) Numark NVII Intelligent Dual-Display Serato DJ Controller
(1) ProX X-NVLTBL Black Numark NVII Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf
The NVII Box Includes:
(1) Power Cable
(1) USB Cable
(1) Software Download Card
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The ProX X-NVLTBL Box Includes:
(1) ProX Black Numark NV / NVII Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf [X-NVLTBL]