Mackie CR3-X 3" Creative Reference Monitors Features:
- Signature CR Series Sound.
- Professional studio-quality sound.
- Perfect upgrade for your desktop speakers.
- Great for home studios, content creators, gaming, listening to your favorite tunes, and more.
- Fresh Look.
- Brushed metal front panel.
- Distinct outlined design.
- Plug and Play.
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with the convenient speaker placement switch.
- Convenient front panel volume knob with on/off/volume control.
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output.
- Flexible inputs - 1/4", 1/8", and RCA.
- Professional-grade components and design for optimized sonic performance.
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound.
- 3" polypropylene-coated woofer.
- .75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter.
- Specially designed waveguide delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels.
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension.
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs.
The perfect audio interface for a singer-songwriter. The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects. Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores. As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation Audio Interface Features:
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- With the Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running.