KRK Rokit 5 G4 RP5G4 5" Powered Monitor Features:
- Professional grade 5" bi-amplified studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA.
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up.
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height).
- Incredibly versatile speaker system-great for creating music in different environments.
- Matching 5" drivers and 1" Tweeter made with Kevlar ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue.
- DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings-helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment.
- KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer designed to setup your room for better monitoring and faster mixing.
- Custom-designed efficient Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
- Built-in Brick Wall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
- Systematically designed low resonance enclosure for minimal distortion and colorization.
- Scientifically-tuned front firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning.
- High density ISO-foam pad decouples the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity.
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure.
- Optimized high frequency wave guide.
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles.
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering.
- Shipped with love and care from the idjnow headquarters.
- Designed and built by a "monitor" company with over 30 years of proven success.
The perfect choice for solo performers who want studio-quality recordings. With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+1/4" balanced combo input, and an all-new 1/4" instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The AIR 192|4 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite.
M-Audio has also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay they've got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR's Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you'll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease. M-Audio's engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance. When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment, and getting the best performance out of your artist and talent. You don't want to be bogged down by "clicks," "pops" or latency. The AIR 192|4 not only features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms) between your machine and your hardware, but it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zero-latency technology.
M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring.
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms.
- Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality.
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level.
- XLR+1/4" TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) 1/4" instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available.
- Stereo 1/4" outs; 1/4" headphone out with independent level control.
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment.
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal.
- Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware.