Be the first to review this product
KRK KNS 8402 Premium Closed Back Studio Headphones
Questions? Call 1-800-355-7746 or Chat below
Headphones for educated ears. KRK KNS 8402 headphones provide an accurate listening experience in a highly durable package that is perfect for a variety of uses. The closed-back, circumaural ("around the ear") design provides up to 30 dBA of isolation, which significantly reduces headphone "bleed" into the microphones when recording. The excellent isolation performance also lets you focus on the music, without distraction from external sounds. With a maximum SPL of 124 dB, they're capable of providing all the level you'll ever need while remaining clear and detailed sounding, with very low distortion. KRK headphones are a reference that professional engineers trust. Their accurate frequency response, excellent stereo imaging, and consistent KRK voicing means that you can rely on them for the most critical listening applications. Their impact-resistant plastic construction makes them lightweight, yet durable, and with their field-replaceable parts, including the pads and cable, they are in it for the long haul. The form-fitting, memory foam pads mean you'll be able to wear them for hours without fatigue, too. Since they're so comfortable, and so well suited for a variety of uses, both in and out of the studio–tracking, editing, mixing, general listening–they'll quickly become your favorite headphones.
KRK KNS 8402 Premium Studio Headphones Features:
- Wide frequency response for detailed sound quality across the entire audible frequency spectrum.
- Impact resistant plastic construction for light weight and durability.
- Comfortable acoustic memory foam pads with premium leatherette covers provide exceptional comfort over long listening sessions.
- 124 dB max peak SPL, so they effortlessly provide all the volume level you'll ever need.
- Excellent ambient noise isolation means they won't bleed into the mics when recording.
- You won't be disturbed by external sounds while listening.
- Excellent dynamic range with consistent low-distortion performance.
- Self-aligning yoke system ensures the best possible fit.
- Replaceable cable, head and ear cushions to insure long life.
- Accessories include a connection cable with screw-in adapter, soft bag, anti-microbial cloth, and user manual.
KRK KNS 8402 Product Specifications:
|Head Coupling||Circumaural (Isolating)|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Driver Type||Low weight neodymium|
|Sensitivity/Efficiency||97 dB SPL @1mW|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz - 23 kHz|
|Rated Impedance||36 ohms|
|Ambient Noise Isolation||Up to 30 dBA|
|Power Handling||500 mW per side (as per IEC 60268-7)|
|Headband Pressure||4 N (Based on average head size)|
|Headband Type||Adjustable / Spring Steel Skeleton|
|Ear Cusion Type||Acoustic memory foam|
|Headpad Finish||Premium leatherette|
|Volume Control||Detachable/Replaceable low-profile inline HQ control|
|Cable||2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99.99% OFC, Detachable|
|Adaptor||Screw-On 1/4" (6.3 mm)|
|Weight without Cable||247 g (0.54 lb.)|
|Net/Shipping Weight||865 g (1.91 lb.)|
|Dimensions||245 mm x 268 mm x 94 mm (9.6" x 10.5" x 3.7")|
Each KNS 8402 Retail Box Includes:(1) Set of KRK KNS 8402 Premium Closed Back Studio Headphones
(1) Connection cable with screw-in adapter (fitted,) and in-cord volume control slider
(1) Protective soft bag
(1) Anti-microbial cleaning cloth
(1) User manual