Be the first to review this product
KRK KNS 6402 Premium Closed Back Studio Headphones
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
Headphones for discriminating ears. KRK KNS 6402 headphones provide an accurate listening experience in a cost-effective and highly durable package that's perfect for a variety of uses. The closed-back, circumaural ("around the ear") design provides up to 26 dBA of isolation, which significantly reduces headphone "bleed" into the microphones when recording. Their excellent isolation performance also lets you focus on the music, without distraction from external sounds. With a maximum SPL of 122 dB, they're capable of providing all the level you'll ever need while remaining clear and detailed sounding, with very low distortion. KRK headphones are a reference you can trust. Their accurate frequency response, excellent stereo imaging, and consistent KRK voicing means that you can rely on them for the most critical listening applications. Their impact-resistant plastic construction makes them lightweight, yet durable, and with their field-replaceable parts, including the pads and cable, they are in it for the long haul. Since they're so well-suited for a variety of uses, both in and out of the studio-tracking, editing, mixing, general listening-they'll quickly become your favorite headphones.
KRK KNS 6402 Premium Studio Headphones Features:
- Wide frequency response for detailed sound quality across the entire audible frequency spectrum.
- Impact resistant plastic construction for light weight and durability.
- Comfortable acoustic cellular foam pads with leatherette covers provide comfort over long listening sessions.
- 122 dB max peak SPL, so they effortlessly provide all the volume level you'll ever need.
- Excellent ambient noise isolation means they won't bleed into the mics when recording.
- You won't be disturbed by external sounds while listening.
- Excellent dynamic range with consistent low-distortion performance.
- Self-aligning yoke system ensures the best possible fit.
- Replaceable cable, head and ear cushions to insure long life.
- Accessories include a connection cable with screw-in adapter, soft bag, anti-microbial cloth, and user manual.
KRK KNS 6402 Product Specifications:
|Head Coupling||Circumaural (Isolating)|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Driver Type||Low weight neodymium|
|Sensitivity/Efficiency||95 dB SPL @1mW|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Rated Impedance||36 ohms|
|Ambient Noise Isolation||Up to 26 dBA|
|Power Handling||500 mW per side (as per IEC 60268-7)|
|Headband Pressure||4 N (Based on average head size)|
|Headband Type||Adjustable / Spring Steel Skeleton|
|Ear Cusion Type||Acoustic cellular foam|
|Cable||2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99.99% OFC, Detachable|
|Adaptor||Screw-On 1/4" (6.3 mm)|
|Weight without Cable||202 g (0.44 lb.)|
|Net/Shipping Weight||820 g (1.8 lb.)|
|Dimensions||245 mm x 268 mm x 94 mm (9.6" x 10.5" x 3.7")|
Each KNS 6402 Retail Box Includes:(1) Set of KRK KNS 6402 Premium Closed Back Studio Headphones
(1) Connection cable with screw-in adapter (fitted)
(1) Protective soft bag
(1) Anti-microbial cleaning cloth
(1) User manual