Be the first to review this product
Headliner HL22053 3-Tier Desktop Synth Stand
Most orders placed by 2pm ET ship the same day (business days only).
The Headliner 3-Tier Desktop Synth Stand was designed to improve your workflow and help you stay organized while fitting more gear on your production desk. It fits three compact devices like synthesizers, controllers, drum machines, and effects modules. The angled design makes it easier to reach knobs and view LCD screens.
The Headliner 3-Tier Desktop Synth Stand is adjustable in width from 7.3" to 11.5" and fits a variety of devices from Roland, Korg, Elektron, and more. It is made from solid steel and includes non-slip rubber strips for added stability.
Headliner HL22053 3-Tier Desktop Synth Stand Features:
- Improve your workflow and stay organized while fitting more gear on your production desk.
- Fits three devices such as synthesizers, controllers, drum machines, and effects modules.
- Angled stand makes it easier to reach knobs and view LCD screens.
- Solid steel construction with non-slip rubber strips keep stand and equipment in place.
- Width adjustable from 7.25" to 11.5". Best fits devices from 8" to 14" in width.
- The lower tier has a depth of 7". The middle and upper tiers have a depth of 5.25".
- Includes non-slip rubber strips.
Headliner HL22053 Product Specifications:
Overall dimensions of stand (WxDxH): 7.25"-11.5" x 17" x 17.5".
Akai Fire, Alesis SR-16, Arturia SparkLE, Behringer Crave, Behringer TD-3, Behringer RD-6, Elektron Digitone, Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3, PreSonus ATOM SQ, Akai LPD8, Akai MPX8, Dreadbox Typhon, Korg nanoPAD2, Korg SQ-1, Korg Volca Bass, Korg Volca Beats, Korg Volca Drum, Korg Volca Kick, Korg Volca NuBass, Korg Volca Sample 2, Roland Boutique Series, Roland MC-101, Roland TB-3 Touch Bassline, Roland TR-6S
*Some devices may not fit on all tiers.
Each HL22053 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Headliner HL22053 3-Tier Desktop Synth Stand