Gemini CDM-4000BT Media Player Features at a Glance:
- Audio CD, CD-R, and media player CD compatible.
- 2-band EQ with gain control.
- USB input for USB storage devices.
- Bluetooth input for Music Playback.
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory.
- Large blue-backlit LCD display.
- Three selectable jog modes: Scratch, search, and pitch bend.
- Fader-start capability.
- Instant start and cue with preview.
- Single and continuous play modes.
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips.
- ¼" and 1/8" headphone output.
- XLR balanced outputs and ¼" mic input.
- Auxiliary inputs for line devices.
- Variable pitch control with +/-12% range.
- One seamless loop per side with reloop.
- Pitch bend via job wheel or buttons: +/-16%.
Handy playback features like Single and Continuous play modes, along with Instant-start provide an outstanding level of flexibility. The unit also has a Program feature that supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can provide music for their customers without having to worry about controlling the unit. And for seamless performance night after night, the CDM-4000BT features anti-shock with RAM buffer memory, ensuring external bumps and vibrations won't disrupt your performance.
The ability to create cue points quickly and easily, and preview those cues, enhances the unit's convenience, allowing you to craft a professional mix with ease and confidence. And for simple, swift navigation of songs, the CDM-4000BT features a large, blue-backlit LCD screen that displays a variety of track information, including time, pitch value and track number.
Thanks to its central mixer section, the CDM-4000BT offers great command with 2-band EQ, Gain Control and an array of inputs and outputs for connecting external tools like monitors, microphones, amplifiers, headphones and recording devices. A cross fader also lets you mix evenly from one source to another, giving your set that smooth, expert sound you crave. With professional features and a robust, user-friendly design, the CDM-4000BT bridges the gap between affordability and powerful functionality.